Chapter 7: New Roommates PT: 4

Začít od začátku

The Following Morning.....
I had woken up early like I normally do so that I can work out. But also so that I could get breakfast started for the three who were still asleep. I made Harley Crepes with cream cheese, strawberries, blueberries and even black as well as raspberries. I made Blackfire homemade cinnamon sticks and melted some Hershey's chocolate to go with them instead of Syrup.

But for Larissa I made something different. Something that I had never made for breakfast a day in my life.
"Is burmation over yet? Breakfast is ready."
I say as I set her plate down on the coffee table.

In Spanish:
"What is this?"
She asked.

"Breakfast Tostada's, duh."
I replied.

In English:Larissa looked at me in surprise as I went back into the kitchen to dish up my own plate

In English:
Larissa looked at me in surprise as I went back into the kitchen to dish up my own plate.
"Why did you make these?"
She continued.

"Because when you're under my roof you're going to eat, and that's non-negotiable."
I replied as she looked back at her plate.
"What, was it stereotypical of me to make tostadas?"
I asked as Larissa shook her head.

"No, I just... can't remember the last home cooked meal that I ate. Abuelã used to make things like this when I was a little girl."
She then turned back to me and gave a genuine smile.
"Gracias."

"De nada."
I smiled back.

As everyone enjoyed their breakfast I filled out some of the paperwork that was up for me to fill out by my boss. Once I was done and over with Harley had decided to head on back to Ivy's whereas Blackfire, Larissa and I all sat down and decided to get to know one another a little bit while at the same time I continued to help Blackfire learn more about planet Earth. Over the course of the next few days until I had to show up for work this is what we were doing. I also had to explain to Blackfire why I had to go in the first place as well as not to show up unless it was an emergency and especially no flying in. She pouted playfully to tease me when I said this.
"But Bumgorf..."
She cooed as she accentuated her attractiveness as she sat on her knees while still on the couch pressed her breasts together with her arms and gave me the most pouty innocent look of all time.
"I wanna cuddle with our clothes off."

Shia LaBeouf screamed at me in my head to just do it but at the same time I couldn't.
"As tempting as that is I can't."
I said as I kissed her on the cheek.
"I'll see you later."
I then looked to Larissa as she flicked her forked tongue at me.

"You won't be getting a kiss from me."
She hissed.

"Don't you mean kissssss?"
I joked but then found myself running out the door for my life as she flashed her fangs.

3rd POV.....
As Larissa and Blackfire looked to one another that sat in silence for a moment before they shared a chuckle. The first couple of hours at Damien's new job were pretty basic. Your typical welcome week bullshit, showing him around and making introductions and whatnot. However back at the apartment, Larissa was still doubting everything that was going on. Never had she just agreed to cease her hunt just on the whims of a stranger. Even so she couldn't help but feel some type of other way when it came to Damien's kindness for to her it was suffocating. She lounged around with Blackfire as they made small talk throughout the day but still she was looking for a way out of everything. But no matter how long she had to wait for the right moment to strike, she was determined to take the Joker's head and use his skull as an ashtray.