30. Abhimanyu's fear

Start from the beginning

“ There is nothing like before, I am unwanted now. I know nobody will accept me after this, to be honest I don't want this, but I know my family will have a tough time just because of me. Maybe they would not say it to me but they had dreams which are shattered now” she said sadly and wiped her lone tear which slipped her eye now.

Akash stopped the car suddenly and turned towards her, “ Who said you're unwanted?” He said while cupping her cheeks, she shivered under his gaze as he was looking furious.

“ Who wants a girl with this terrible past, I don't see anyone. Maybe nobody is talking about this but I think my mind is filled with all these thoughts. I don't want to think but it comes to mind whenever I am trying to sleep or sleeping. These things haunt me. That incident always flashes in my dreams, I can't sleep peacefully even a single night. It's easy to say but nobody will understand cause they can't” She shouted angrily as it was all building up inside her which came out on Akash while his looked at her with a soft gaze.

“ you're not unwanted, not until I am alive” He said and kissed her forehead while she sat frozen on her seat trying to decode his words. He wiped her tears, while she looked at him with a questioning gaze while he cursed himself for crossing his limits.

“ What do you mean?” She asked him while he started driving trying to avoid her gaze.

“ Please don't look at me like this and don't ask me this, I myself don't know why seeing you sad hurts me more, seeing you happy makes my day. I am still trying to get my answer please don't ask me, I can't answer” He said to her while she smiled a little and looked outside the window and the rest of the journey went in silence.

The car stopped near preeti's house, Akash parked the car and came to her side. He opened the gate for her and held her dress to help her, she got out of the car and thanked him. They both walked inside the house. They saw Preeti's mom and approached her.
They greeted her and handed her turmeric paste while she smiled and blessed them. They decided to leave.
“ Are thodi der ruk kar to jao beta”she said
( stay a bit)
“ No Aunty, we have lots of pending work” Said Akash while she nodded in understanding the situation, they both took her blessing and started walking outside when a girl shouted Prisha'a name and she turned back and saw one of her friends.

“ Hey, Prisha, how are you here?” She asked, looking at Akash. But before she could tell she started talking, “ Ohh boyfriend” Said teased while prisha's eyes widened at shock she shook her head and was going to explain when Akash put her hand on her shoulder carefully and protectively.
“ Yeah, I am her boyfriend,” Akash said while Prisha looked at him while he gave her a pleading look. The girl's face fell.
.
.
.
“ What was that?” She asked him strictly while he gulped seeing her in hulk mode.
“ Actually I am very handsome na, what if she got to know I am single and she would have tried on me, I said just save myself” He said while she laughed maniacally.

“ Ohh my god hahah hahahh hey maa mata ji ye maine kya sun liya”(oh God what did I just heard) She said holding her head and suddenly she stopped laughing and looked at him suddenly.
“ Gian hai aap”(you're Gian) she said mockingly while he gave her an offended look. He started the car and stopped near a clinic while she looked at him confusingly.
“ Why did we stop here? ” She asked him.
“ To get your eyes checked, you seriously have some problem I know, how can you call a handsome and charming man a Gian” He said while she gave him done look.
“ You know you're right we need to see a psychiatrist for your self obsession” She said while they both gave each other a look and started laughing on their banter.
.
.
.

Siya's pov*

It's almost night and he hasn't touched me, not even a single kiss. I hate him so much but it seems like I have to do something now. An idea popped in my mind. I squealed in happiness and ran towards the changing room.