Upon closer inspection, Gong Yun's complexion did indeed appear different from the previous night.

"My lady," Gong Yun grabbed his hand, but whether it was due to tenderness or being affected by Ji Lianyun's condition, Gong Yun did seem to lack strength.

Tang Ning felt that if he exerted some effort, he could shake off Gong Yun's hand.

"How long will you persist in delusion and mistake a ghost for your husband?!" Grandpa Ji shouted, "Anyone associated with him will die! The entire Ji family village, except for me, will perish! When he drains your Yang energy again tonight, neither you nor I will escape death!"

"Don't go over there, he will kill you," Gong Yun whispered softly in Tang Ning's ear, "I once wrote a marriage contract on your neck. I can only draw Yang energy from you. If you go over there, he will cut your neck and destroy the marriage contract."

A marriage contract on his neck?

Tang Ning felt bewildered as he touched his own neck.

"What are you youngsters still hesitating for?" Grandpa Ji scolded impatiently, "Do you think swapping the bodies was his doing? It was him, not you, who buried Tang Xianheng! Only by killing this demon in human form and sealing his tomb again can this disaster be stopped!"

With this statement, several players changed their expressions. They indeed had some suspicions that Gong Yun was behind the body swap.

Grandpa Ji continued relentlessly, "He is very weak now, just a common sickly person. He dares not lay a hand on you because doing so would deplete his remaining Yang energy, and the real Ji Lianyun would emerge!"

"Why do you say he prevented us from burying Tang Xianheng?" Lin Guijing asked.

Grandpa Ji pointed at the grave coldly, "Do you know what this feng shui treasure hole is called?"

Tang Ning had heard from Lin Yun that this grave had excellent feng shui, but Lin Yun couldn't explain why exactly, because each card world had many differences in worldview, and the feng shui knowledge learned in this world couldn't be applied to the next.

"This is the Yin-Yang Point Dragon Den!"

Grandpa Ji looked at everyone and asked loudly, "Do you know what our Ji family village has been guarding for generations?"

"That's a true imperial tomb!"

Everyone was shaken by the words. Tang Ning had seen that figure in the sedan chair. He wore a crown with twelve hanging ornaments, something only a true emperor could wear.

That existence was indeed not the King of Hell.

Equally noble and unattainable.

"Tang Xianheng specifically chose this grave and arranged this marriage for the purpose of stealing the dragon energy! If he succeeds in burying within seven days, he will be able to steal half of the luck! Do you think Gong Yun, as the owner of the tomb, is willing to watch his own luck flow away?!"

Lin Guijing and Han Ankang noticed a significant change in Gong Yun's demeanor.

For the players, what Gong Yun actually was didn't matter. The key was whether Gong Yun would prevent them from completing the mission.

Gong Yun didn't care about the gaze of the outside world; he just stared back at Tang Ning without blinking.

"My lady," Tang Ning saw a hint of unease in Gong Yun for the first time. Gong Yun had always been so intimidating that people feared him, but now he looked almost "vulnerable" as he gazed at Tang Ning. "Don't."