BONUS PART 3

Post wedding:

"Seo yeon noona, you are the star of the event today," said Namjoon. "Thank you so much for marrying my old hyung; otherwise, he would have grown old alone," said Jungkook. "Yah, who is old as if you won't become old?" replied Jin, to which others started laughing. "Thank you so much for coming," says Seo Yeon. "Unni, we are family; we would have come even if you were not inviting us," says Yn. Everyone was enjoying themselves when the host announced the last activity, which was throwing the bouquet. Seo Yeon pulled Yn along to the activity. Yn did not want to do this activity, but Seo Yeon insisted.

Jimin and others were looking at the stage where the activity was held. "What if yn caught the bouquet?" Taehyung said. "What's your plan, Jimin?" Suga asked. Jimin smiled and took a sip of the champaine. " plan is ready; she just needs to catch the bouquet," Jimin said which made everyone laugh. "Let the games begin," Jin declared as the music started playing for the bouquet toss. Yn stood at the back, trying to avoid catching the bouquet. 

But, as luck would have it, the bouquet landed right in her hands. The guests cheered, and Jimin winked at her, knowing his plan had worked perfectly. As Yn blushed and looked around nervously, Jimin walked over to her with a smile on his face. "It looks like fate has other plans for us," he said softly, making her heart race with excitement.

The event comes to an end. The guests all left Jin, and Seo Yeon changed the dress to casual."Let's go !" says Jin, to which Yn is confused and asks, "Where are we going?" "Oh, didn't I tell you ?" asked Jin, to which Yn was clueless. "Hyung will be treating us to dinner like family " says Jungkook. "That's why you should not come late," added Taehyung, and everyone laughed.Jimin and Yn were in the car. Jimin was driving. "Why is this place far from the city?" Yn asked, looking at the map on her phone. "Maybe it has something special about that place," Jimin replied while his eyes were still stuck on the road. 

Yn looked at Jimin and then at the bouquet she was holding. Jimin notices and asks, "What are you thinking?" Yn hesitated for a moment before responding, "I was not planning to catch the bouquet but somehow ended up catching it." Jimin smiled and replied, "You don't have to think much; it's just a game." "Maybe catching the bouquet means good luck or something," Yn added, looking out the window at the passing scenery. Jimin chuckled. "Who knows, maybe it does."

They reached the venue, but Yn had fallen asleep in the car. She slowly opens her eyes to find herself alone. She looked towards the driver's seat, but Jimin was nowhere. She quickly took out her phone and called Jimin. Jimin answered on the first ring, "Sorry, I didn't want to wake you. I just came into the restaurant; you too should come soon." Yn breathed a sigh of relief, got out of the car, and saw the beach. The sound of crashing waves and seagulls filled the air, making Yn's heart race with excitement. 

She couldn't wait to explore the beautiful beach with Jimin by her side. She walks through the sand but finds no one. She scans the area, searching for Jimin's familiar figure among the beachgoers. As she approached the water's edge, she spotted him waving at her from a distance. As she walked towards him, Yn couldn't help but smile at the sight of Jimin's playful expression. 

The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm glow over the beach and creating a picturesque scene for their evening together. "What are you doing here alone? Where are others?" asked Yn Jimin, just smiling. "Yn! I want to tell you something." As Yn reached Jimin, she could see the anticipation in his eyes, making her heart race with curiosity.

 With the sound of crashing waves in the background, she couldn't wait to hear what he had to say. "Jimin, what is it?" Yn asked, her voice filled with excitement. Jimin took a deep breath and looked directly into her eyes. "I've been wanting to tell you that you are the best thing that has happened to me so far, and I want it to be forever and ever. You have always loved me through my highs and lows and also took good care of me despite your busy schedule. 

Give me the chance to take care of you forever. I love you." Yn's heart swelled with emotion as she listened to Jimin's heartfelt words, feeling overwhelmed with love for him in return. Tears welled up in her eyes as she whispered, "I love you too, Jimin. Forever and always." Jimin kneels and takes Yn's hand in his, looking deeply into her eyes as he asks, 

"Yn, will you marry me?" Yn's heart skipped a beat as she nodded with tears of joy streaming down her face, saying, "Yes, Jimin. I will marry you." As Jimin slipped the ring onto Yn's finger, she heard claps from behind, which were none other than her brothers and Seo Yeon. The sun set, it was dark, and suddenly there was light that started glowing around her, and she realized it was a heart shape. 

Yn felt overwhelmed with emotions as she looked around at her loved ones, feeling grateful for this magical moment. She knew that this proposal would be a memory she would cherish forever. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Jimin and Yn hear the chat from the members before sharing a sweet kiss to seal their engagement. The night was filled with laughter, love, and the promise of a beautiful future together.