4

HELL PALACE

"My lord, we have received interesting news from heaven." " What is the news?" "My lord heaven has held a competition for selecting the new lord of heaven." "really? after ages, I get a chance to take over heaven...ha ha ha ha" " but lord there is a problem..." "uhh...? problem? what is that?" "JIMIN....." "Ohh....that jerk...he has always been on my way...he killed all the spy whom I sent to heaven to destroy heaven..." " lord, how should we start the war the heaven has been completely protected by the powerful spell...and the spells is done by Jimin...only he can break the spell so that we can enter the heaven... there is no devil left in heaven to help us break the powerful spell." "There is one devil left...I think now the time has come to give him the task.... ha ha ha ha.... this time I will rule the heaven."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In hell, there was a huge plot building against heaven after so many ages they finally got the chance to take over heaven. The lord of hell and his right-hand devil had a conversation about how to take over heaven. there was one spy left in heaven who can help another devil to enter inside  heaven...now the lord devil has sent a task to his last spy who is still surviving in the heaven.

AT HEVEAN:

Jimin,y/n, and Ji-hoon were sitting by the lake and discussing about the competition. " I am having a bad feeling about this competition ...I just don't feel right about it." Says y/n worriedly. " Ohhh y/n you are scared? But why are you scared you are not even participating in the competition..." Said Ji-hoon. " Are you worried about us? Me and Ji -hoon?" Asks Jimin. To which y/n nodded. " Waaahha....you are something y/n how do you get so much time to worry about others..." said Ji-hoon. " Others???? Yahhh... Ji-hoon you and Jimin are not others to me. You guys are my only family...so right now I am worried about you both and not others..." " okay....we understood that you are worried for us... Don't worry we will be fine.... isn't it Ji-hoon?".        " Of cause, we will be fine what can happen to us ha ha ha... Enough of this topic I will go and get prepared for competition."Ji-hoon says " why are you preparing without me wait I will also come with you." Jimin says.   " No I will go alone after all we are revival now....let's see who wins?" " Yaah ... Ji-hoon I don't care who wins the competition... I will be happy if you become our next lord :)"
" Yaah Jimin...I will also be happy if" anyone from us can become the next lord at least we can protect y/n... I am just going to get all the female angel attention right now... Bye " Ji-hoon said and left.

Jimin smiles at Ji-hoon's behavior and turns towards y/n who was lost in some thoughts..." Y/n? Y/n? What are you thinking now?" Asks Jimin. " Umhh... nothing...." Y/n replied. " Y/n..... Stop stressing yourself you have been thinking and worrying a lot after coming back from the earth.....did something happen on earth? Are you hiding something from me? Is something bothering you? ......y/n listen to me you know right I will always be there for you...you can share if you're going through hard times please do not hide anything from me just say me before it's too late... Got it?" Jimin said. " I think you are worried a lot now....there is nothing to worry about me....am completely fine...I don't know why am behaving this odd....maybe am still not over earth's atmosphere...I will be fine and also sorry for making you worry..." Said y/n " You better go rest at home I will go now to prepare for the competition." Jimin kissed y/n forehead and left...y/n also left the lake and went back to her house.Y/n was still in some deep thoughts...

Hello reader's! How have you been?
Hope all doing fine 🙂

So readers who do you think the spy will be ?
And
What is making Y/n worry?

Let's see you all in next part 🙂💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜