9

"Oops. I'm sorry. I already touched your friends, and one of your friends is almost dying. Hahahahah," the devil says and laughs."Just shut your dirty mouth," Jimin says while giving the devil a death glare. "ji-hoon!!!!.." Y/N shouts loudly, drawing Jimin and the Devil's attention.

jihoon was taking a long breath. Asif said he had difficulty breathing; that's when y/n panics seeing jihoon's condition and shouts his name. Jihoon was just crying; tears were flowing non stop from his eye because he could not speak; at last, he took his last breath looking at Y/N. When y/n saw Jihoon, his body stopped moving and he was only staring at her without blinking; she broke down in tears, knowing Jihoon was no more. 

Jimin comes to Ji Hoon and caresses his cheeks in affection, saying, " I am sorry I came late. i should have come earlier." Jihoon looks at Jimin in an opplostic way, takes a long breath, and closes his eyes. Jihoon body stops moving, and Jimin begins sobbing, hugging Ji Hoon's lifeless body, and y/n was too shocked to blink her eyes.

Suddenly, the devil starts laughing, which made Jimin angry, and Jimin turned to the devil and went directly to his neck. The devil was not ready for it and was startled by Jimin's action. Jimin punched the devil till the devil was smashed against the wall behind him. The devil was not able to move or use any kind of power to stop Jimin. By the time the devil's right hand reached the place where he saw Jimin choking the devil to death, which he could not see, he decided to attack Jimin.

The devil's right hand found a sword stuck in the corner of the hall where everyone was present, and he rushed towards the corner to take the sword. The sword was not any ordinary sword; it was the most powerful sword in heaven, and only the head lord could use it to kill any powerful enemy. If someone was killed by the sword, they would disappear from the entire universe forever.

The sword was said to have been forged by the gods themselves and imbued with immense power. It was only brought out in times of great need, as its use came with a heavy price. devil's right takes the sword in his hand and runs towards Jimin to stab him to death . Y/N, who was watching the action of the devil's right hand, understood his intention when he was taking the sword and looking towards Jimin in anger. Y/N tried to apply her spells on him, but it did not work since Y/N seems to have lost her powers for the time being because she was too weak to use any of her powers. 

She tried to call out Jimin, but her voice was also not able to be heard by Jimin since she was weak in her voice as well. So she just went to stop the devil's right hand from stopping him from stabbing Jimin. So she runs as fast as she can between Jimin and him, and Y/N comes so suddenly that the right hand of the devil cannot slow down and stabs Y/N, and she shouts Jimin's name loud enough so that Jimin turned his back to only see Y/N freeze and see the devil's right hand holding the sword with blood on it. Jimin's heart races as he watches Y/N fall to the ground, her body trembling in pain. 

He rushes to her side, his eyes filled with tears as he tries to stop the bleeding and save her life. On the other side, the devil fell unconscious, and the right hand saw Jimin rushing towards y/n the sword slipped from his hands, and he ran towards the devil to wake him up before Jimin came after them to kill them.

HELLO ARMYS,

LONG TIME A VERY LONG TIME NO SEE

REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 

 HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART 

MEET YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE TILL TEN STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY.