27

NEXT DAY:

Taehyung got up and immediately checked if Jimin and Jhope had left him, then went out to process the plan they had discussed the previous night. Taehyung fortunately hears Jimin's voice from a meeting room and feels a sense of relief wash over him. He goes and tries Evedolop. "What do you mean by that?" Jhope shouts in confusion. "Your powers were not working? It only works when Yn is near." Jimin nodded in agreement. "Yes, my powers are linked to Yn's presence," Jimin confirmed. So this confirms that YN is the same YN we are searching for, so she is indeed angel YN," says Jhope, with a hint of excitement in his voice. "Wait, what do you mean YN is not human?" Taehyung bargains, his confusion evident on his face. Jimin and Jhope exchange a knowing glance before Jimin speaks up, "Taehyung, YN is an angel. That's why my powers only work when she's near because she consumes the strogest energy among us." Taehyung's eyes widen in disbelief as he tries to process this new information. 

"Were you enveloping our conversation?" Jhope asks Taehyung while smirking with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "No, I was just passing by." Taehyung stammers, still struggling to comprehend what Jhope has just revealed. "But still, you guys cannot have a meeting without me," Taehyung declares confidently. "We are starting the meeting now." Jhope says, laughing and motioning for Taehyung to join them.

"So this is the CCTV monitor of the hall," Jhope says, pointing at the screen. "What the hell was that?" Taehyung asks in shock, seeing the demon attack Jimin, unable to believe his eyes. "You still have time to back out, Taehyung. Jimin says with a serious tone, concern evident in his voice. "This is dangerous, and we don't want you to get hurt." Taehyung's eyes widen, his determination wavering for a moment before he clenches his fists. "I can't just stand by and do nothing," he says firmly. "I'm in this with you guys, no matter what," Jimin sighs, giving Taehyung a grateful smile. and the meeting continues. 

"So this demon appeared at the right time when I was alone," says Jimin. "So this means they are keeping track of you," Taehyung replies, concern evident in his voice. "After this incident, YN might be their target next," says Jhope, worry etched on his face. "No, she isn't, because the demon who knew that YN had power is dead, so basically they will come after me instead of thinking that I killed the demon. "But we can't fight them without YN's powers," says Jhope. Jimin nods in agreement. "We need to find a way to protect ourselves and YN," he says, determination in his eyes. Taehyung adds, "Maybe we can find someone who can help us harness her powers," prompting Jimin to consider this suggestion deeply.

YN's PLACE:

YN was simply walking on her rooftop, thinking about the incident and the powers that had suddenly manifested within her. One thing she was sure of was that she was not a human anymore, but something more extraordinary. which made her realize that she could be with Jimin without any obstacles. holding her back. She felt a surge of excitement and hope fill her heart. "YN!" she hears a voice to which she turns, only to get poked in the cheeks in playful affection. "taehyung oppa!" She smiles brightly, feeling a sense of comfort and familiarity wash over her. Taehyung had always been there for her, offering his support and friendship. "How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked, concern evident in his eyes. "Nan gwaenchanh-a (I'm okay)," she repiled. Taehyung put his hand in his jacket pocket and pulled out the braclet, holding it out to her. "Here, I found this in the library," he said softly, a small smile tugging at his lips. "Oppa! How did you find it? I was searching for it; I thought I lost it," she exclaimed, tears of relief welling up in her eyes. 

Taehyung chuckled softly, his eyes filled with warmth. "I know how much this bracelet means to you, so I kept an eye out for it," he explained. "Oppa, thank you so much, but you know I'm sorry too," she added, her voice filled with genuine remorse.