32

Present day:

"hyung!They did not eat anything yet." Jungkook said to Jin, to which Jin sighed. "I think we need to give them the letter that Jimin left for them," said Namjoon. "He is right now; they should know about it and about Jimin's intention." said Suga, got up, and went to Yn's room. Jin did the same and went to Taehyung's room. Jungkook sat down beside Namjoon and started to sob slowly. Namjoon was controlling, but he too broke down. As Suga entered Yn's room, he found her sitting on the bed, tears streaming down her face. He handed her the letter and gently comforted her, assuring her that they would get through this together. 

Meanwhile, Jin entered Taehyung's room to find him staring blankly at the wall, his eyes red from crying. Jin sat down beside him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, silently offering his support. He then gave him the letter and left the room. Suga and Jin also break down after coming back and seeing Namjoon and Jungkook crying. They also lost their dear friend Jhope, who was like family to them.

Taehyung starts to read the letter.

My best friend, Taehyung,I hope you know that I am grateful to be your friend. In fact, you are my first friend on earth, after Ji-Hoon. Thanks for making me smile for the first time when you said that if I'm an angel, then you are an alien. Because there is no doubt that you are indeed my alien.Thanks for always being there for me and trusting me even after I lied to you. Thanks for the support and love you gave me. It felt like home with you and all. If you are reading this letter, then it's because I'm not there with you anymore. I promised myself that I wouldn't let anything happen to you or others, even if it risked my life, and I guess I proved it. Please don't resent doing this without your knowledge and leave your life completely. I don't want my sacrifice to go to waste. I hope you understand, and please take care of yourself and others, especially YN. You are the only person who can do that. Now smile, my soulmate, and be happy. I will always be watching you from above.Your soulmateJIMIN.

YN starts to read the letter.

Dear, YNIf you are finding this letter, then I must not be around you anymore. I'm sorry to not keep my promise of staying with you forever, but I saved you from the devil and your bad destiny, for which I have no regrets. Yn... I don't know if you remember that you have already sacrificed for me once in the past and saved my life. But this time, I promised myself to save you no matter what. This was my only mission: to come to earth and save you. I hope you forgive me. You are my everything, and I have waited for you for so many years and decades to find you and protect you. I hope you stay happy. I will always be watching you from above. If you are sad, then it will hurt me. Yn, please stay happy and always take care of Hyungs and Jungkook too. I have always loved you, I still love you, and I will always love you.Your lovejimin.

YN and Taehyung break down after reading the letter. Though they were in separate rooms, the emotions were almost the same. As they both sat alone, tears streaming down their faces, YN and Taehyung couldn't help but feel the weight of Jimin's words. The love and longing in his letter touched them deeply, reminding them of the special bond they all shared. Days passed like blowing wind. Summer, winter, and autumn passed by in a blur as YN and the boys tried to come to terms with Jhope and Jimin's absence. The memories of their time together haunted them. They got back to their daily lives. Soon, a year passed.