12

He wondered if there was any other way to jog her memory or if he should keep searching for her. But he was desperate enough to find her and have her back in his life. The only problem was, how would he find her? He did not even know in what century she would be born, so he decided to work on it and find her. Years passed when Jimin was Lord of Heaven and was really doing well with Heaven, and he did not find any trouble dealing with other angels since everyone praised and loved him.

Despite his success in heaven, Jimin's desire to find the girl he was searching for never faded. He spent every free moment continuing his search, determined to find her no matter how long it took.He searched high and low, travelling through different realms and dimensions, but the girl seemed to have vanished without a trace. Jimin refused to give up hope and believed that one day he would be reunited with her."One night, Jimin was sitting in front of the shining sky, looking into the stars in the Dark Forest, where only he could find them. He was recalling all the sweet and loving memories with Y/N and his close friend Ji-hoon. He was smiling at himself when he recalled their jokes and togetherness.He wished he could go back in time and relive those moments again, but he knew that life moves on, and he needed to cherish the memories he had with them. He suddenly started thinking about how, after so many centuries, he could not find her.

jimin,s POV:-

I'm missing some hints on finding her. y/n... Ah, where are you? I really miss you. I've been looking for her since the day I was granted that wish, but why am I unable to find her? What if I have already seen her but am unable to recognise her? So many thoughts were going through my mind just then, and suddenly I could feel the wind breezing hard where the sky starts making different kinds of angels and starts whirling. I could see that fin appearing in the sky, so I hurriedly got up from the place where I was sitting and looked at it. because I knew who it was.From the sky, a figure appeared. From the sky, the figure came into Jimin's vision. He had been waiting for the figure for a very long time, but he had not appeared before. He thought he would bring some information related to Y/N. 

The figure has a different shape in the cloud. "Jimin! I know you have been waiting for me to appear in front of you " says the figure to whom Jimin recited. " I did because i had many questions to ask you. I have to know if y/n was born as a human or not. I have been finding her since the day you told me too, but I am not finding her now in the 21st century. I still could not find her." Figure was silent after he heard Jimin for a minute and said, "Do not underestimate your love, Jimin. If you really love her and need her with you, you should never think of giving up on love. 

Also, I have been watching you for decades and have seen how hard you are trying to find her and how well you are taking care of heaven despite having a hard time within you. I was glad that you are the only one who can fit into the Lord's crown in heaven. There is no doubt that's why I'm here today." "What do you mean by that? That's why you are here today." Jimin asked in confusion, then the figure replied, "Your y/n might be in trouble; she has already been born 22 years ago in this century. You just need to find and protect her. The devil is back." 

This statement made Jimin widen his eyes in shock. He had thought that he had defeated the devil once and for all, but it seemed like he was wrong. Jimin knew that he had to prepare himself for another battle against the devil. "When you meet y/n, you will definitely feel different from others. All the natural things will come up together and celebrate your unity after such a long time." 

Before Jimin could ask something else, the figure vanished through the clouds Jimin still had many questions left to ask but could not help but then decided to find his Y/N first, and later we will have all the answers to his question. He decided to go to earth and stay there so that it would be easy to find him. He will leave heaven issues to his trustworthy angel, Eunwoo.

Hello armys💜

Hope you all are doing good 👍
Please do read my ff and vote for it.

Till the next part stay healthy and don't get sick