⌗ XI. 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖶 𝖮𝖥𝖥 ;;

‧₊˚🧷✩₊˚🕷️⊹🕸₊˚.

---------------------------------------------------------

THE SECOND HALF STARTED with Team Y's kick off with Gagamaru as the striker, the skunk-haired boy shot the ball over to Isagi; with him immediately passing it back. It seemed like his pass had gone a bit too far, but luckily for that Gagamaru's greatest weapon was his spring-like body. He ended up being able to use his head to project the ball forward — almost ending up in the goal. But unfortunately it was blocked by just a finger.

You massaged your temples in frustration, slowly feeling the sensation of lethargy creeping up onto you. How annoying. The blocked ball had ended up out of bounds, so this resulted in a free kick for Team Z. Meguru was going to do the corner kick, so you went off to find a player to mark.

Honestly — you looked like a lost kitten wandering around the field as you scoured around to find anyone that wasn't marked. You decided on the fuzzy caterpillar-haired boy as he wasn't as tough-looking or as tall compared to the rest. Although you couldn't really read his facial expression, you could vividly tell he was distressed.

He made many futile attempts to escape your marking, but he couldn't do anything as you had him marked down to a T. You didn't even realize Meguru had long already shot his kick until a determined-looking Isagi came by to the both of you and caught the football with his chest.

You were caught very off guard as Isagi complimented you for apparently 'knowing it as well' — you didn't get what the hell he was talking about, but you appreciated the compliment. After that little happening, Isagi charged forth and went straight towards Team Y's goal. The boy you were marking had made his move to trail after him — but of course, as the astounding football player you were; you continued to mark him close.

You were hoping the noirette would be able to score a goal, watching him closely as you observed his every move. But apparently you were focusing on the wrong person as you realized the caterpillar haired boy had gone missing. You panicked, cursing out loud to find the said boy blocking Isagi's goal.

You groaned in irritation, smacking yourself on the head for letting him go. But before you could succumb to any despairing thoughts — Gagamaru, truly the team's saviour had popped out of nowhere and shot the football into the goal. The score was now tied between the two teams.

Your face lit up in joy, softly clapping your hands together to congratulate the skunk boy's goal. Though, you couldn't help but wince yourself as you watched the poor guy get slammed into the pole of the goal post. Personally, you guaranteed if you were in his position; you'd get knocked out instantaneously on the spot. Even worse, perhaps you'd fall into a coma.. okay maybe not.

Letting out a breath you didn't even know you were holding, you planned what you would attempt to try when it was your turn to be the striker. Keyword attempt. Suddenly, a wave of immense pain washed over you as you clutched your head in agony. Looks like the lack of sleep was finally catching up to you.