⌗ V. 𝗀𝗈 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 ! ;;

༉‧₊˚🕯️🥀❀༉‧₊˚.

---------------------------------------------------------

AS THE BALL CAME rolling over to Igarashi, you watched with curious eyes as the countdown timer had already began to tick. Some others in the room started making a ruckus, a few showing their discontent very vividly while others started panicking. You decided to stay in place right next to Meguru's sleeping form, it was quite surprising the brunette could take a nap at a time like this, but at the same time.. not really.

With that, the monk boy had started charging towards us, first targetting Isagi as he was bundled up in a corner with three others. He attempted to kick the ball towards him, but ultimately failing as the dark haired dodged it with ease. After the failed attempt, he made his way towards you and Meguru, most likely deciding to target the male next to you as he seemed to be in deep slumber.

Before he could even lay a hand on the brunette next to you, Meguru had awoken from his slumber and kicked Igarashi right in his face. You let out a noise of shock, unbeknownst your best friend could be this violent. You silently prayed for a moment he'd never kicked you in the face like that before..

"Mm.. We just can't use our hands right ?" The sleepy male now standing upright said while rubbing one of his eyes. "Mornin'." He said to no one in particular. He then turned to face you, waving a cheerful hand in your direction. He was about to engage a conversation with you, but was stopped by the muscular ginger guy as he grabbed Meguru by the shoulders.

"Hey, I hate dirty methods. Let's play fair and square." The ginger looked upon Meguru with a stern expression. But all of the sudden, he was struck in the face by the football. Igarashi had taken the chance when the ginger was distracted to shoot, and actually succeeded in hitting him.

The muscle ginger guy was absolutely furious as he immediately dashed towards the bald monk, planning to shoot right back. But unfortunately for Isagi, the baldie had restrained him in place, prompting the ginger guy to aim the ball towards him instead. With that, Isagi literally flew back from the impact and sheer power from that kick.

You winced as you could almost feel the pain in your own stomach as you witnessed Isagi getting targetting right in the guts. You glanced towards your best friend, finding him right next to you as he watched the chaos unravel with a cheeky grin on his face.

The brunette then turned towards you, giving you an innocent smile, "Hey, hey, N/N. I wanna do something." You sweatdropped, knowing that anything Meguru would do would end up being somewhat chaotic.

After saying that, he quickly stood up and rushed towards the ginger, jumping up and latching onto him like a koala bear. "Hahahahaha ! Hey, you ! Here's your chance~!" You were flabbergasted, really. But it was Meguru, you would never expect him to do something normal.