⌗ IX. 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗎 ;;

✩🎸⋆⭒˚.⋆🍒⋆。°✩

---------------------------------------------------------

IT TOOK A FEW SECONDS for the white-haired boy to fully turn his head towards the direction of where you were standing. The fork in his hand which held a single slice of meat long forgotten as his facial expression morphed into one of great perplexion - as if his eyes were playing tricks on him. Slowly, he lifted up his head, a few strands of white brushing over his eyes.

"H-huh ? Wait, Y/N ? Is that you ?" The white-haired boys perplexed expression had been washed over with subtle excitement as he watches you stride over closer to him. You sigh in relief as it was indeed the correct boy you called out to. It was extremely surprising to see the other boy here in this facility as you had no clue at all that he had interest in football. But you guess he could say the same for you too.

"This is really.. intriguing. I didn't expect you to be in a place like this." Nagi tilts his head to the side in question. You chuckle lightly, suddenly getting quite nervous and awkward. "Likewise. I thought you had no interest in sports..?" You point a finger at him in amusement.

The taller boy rubs the back of his neck, seeming to be at a loss of words. "Uhh.. Well. Reo here roped me into playing football with him." He points his thumb towards the purple-haired boy now known as 'Reo' to you. You didn't notice the purple-haired boy staring at you suspiciously until you looked up to face him - his stare.. maybe better described as a glare was unnerving.

"A-ah..uhh.." You stutter on your words as you unintentionally make eye contact with Reo. Quickly, you manage to compose yourself in order not to make a fool of yourself in front of Nagi's friend. Ugh, socializing was an absolute pain in the ass..

"Nice to meet you. I'm.. L/N." Doing a small bow in respect, you quickly glance away with a small frown plastered on your face. The white-haired boy nods his head a few times as he reaches out a hand out to pat you on the shoulder, momentarily catching you off guard. "Mhm. Y/N here is a friend of mine. I've known him for a while, we play video games together."

Reo's skeptical expression quickly shifts into one of understanding as he let's out a small 'oohh'. He raises his hand to send you a small wave, subtle smile present on his expression. "Mikage Reo. It's a pleasure to meet you." Though you don't process it at first, you then came to the realization a few seconds later that this guy.. was a Mikage ? Like one of THE Mikage family ? From that one rich fucking billionaire company..?

You started to sweat, stunned on how exactly someone like Nagi had befriended a Mikage. No shade to Nagi of course but.. someone as laid back and lazy as him befriending a billionaire's son is pretty jaw-dropping. Deciding not to mention the thought that was currently plaguing you, you turn to face Nagi.