⌗ I. 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾 ;;

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

---------------------------------------------------------

THE FAINT SOUND of a football could be heard, echoing through the quiet evening as two boys could be seen on a large football field; one training his dribbling skills as the other sat on the grass, seemingly fiddling around with the device at his hand. But just a moment later, the device had been snatched away from his grasp, now dangling right above his head as the boy that was practicing his dribbling skills had halted to wonder over and annoy his friend.

"Meguru.. give it back." The H/C boy raised both his hands above his head, a weak attempt to get his phone back from the very enthusiastic boy that was stood in front of him.

"If you want it back, stop lazing around and come train with me, N/N !" The boy now known as Meguru hid the device behind his back as he stuck his tongue out at the other playfully. In return, Y/N let out a small sigh as he slowly stood up and dusted of his pants, giving Meguru a look of annoyance as he glared right at him.

"Bleh.. creepy. Don't look at me like that, I'm getting goosebumps.." The brunette hugged his arms together while backing away from the shorter, making a look of unease. The H/C boy merely deadpanned at him as he ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head in irritation. "Are we gonna train or what now ? C'mon, stop acting like a child." You walked towards the football that was left behind on the field from Meguru earlier, kicking it up to pass it towards the taller male. Immediately, the brunette grinned and received it with ease; dribbling it between his feet as he inched closer to you.

"Alright, now we're talking ! Come at me, pretty boy." Meguru then immediately dashed towards you, coming face to face as he continued to dribble the ball. You stared him down, patiently waiting for a move from him before doing anything in return. Attempting to do a roulette while tricking you into thinking he was pulling back; Meguru tried to zoom past you but was ultimately stopped as you backed up and cut in front of him, startling him slightly in which you took advantage of, stealing the ball off him as you were now the one to sprint away from him.

Now nearing the goal post with Meguru a few feet behind you, you kicked the ball in with your right foot, letting out a few tired breaths as you stood there watching the ball hit the net and slowly roll out. Suddenly, you felt yourself getting put into a headlock while getting your hair ruffled by Meguru, surprising you greatly as your cheeks started to tint a light pink hue.

"Damn, N/N. You barely ever train but you're still this good ? I envy you." Meguru muttered right next to your ear as you frowned, getting a bit embarrassed as you tried to push the taller away, but to no avail. "I-it's nothing special. Let me go, stop it." You whined out as you heard Meguru chuckling loudly, releasing you from his tight grasp as he put his hands on his hips.

"Right, fine. Let's continue practicing, okay ? Rematch me, whoever loses this has to treat the other to dinner !" You shrugged, fine with Meguru's proposal as you quickly jogged over to the football to retrieve it. Again, kicking the ball towards the brunette as he stops it with his foot. He brings his hand out, signalling a 'bring it on' gesture while flashing a cocky smirk.