⌗ II. 𝖪𝖴𝖱𝖠 𝖪𝖴𝖱𝖠 ;;

༉‧₊˚ ❤ ❀༉‧₊˚.

---------------------------------------------------------

SOUNDS OF A GUITAR strumming could be heard within the confines of the spacious room the H/C boy sat in alongside his best friend. He was currently practicing a tune which seemed like quite the difficult one to master, but the oh so remarkably skilled boy had soon to perfect the tune with just a few more tries. Huffing out a breath, deciding to take a break as he sat down his electric guitar on top of his bed, glancing towards the direction where his brunette friend sat.

"Meguru, shouldn't you be heading home by now ? It's already 10 O'clock, you should start packing for that.. project." You cringed at just the mere thought or mention of the project, feeling great unease and discomfort knowing you were going to be at that hellhole tomorrow. The brunette simply shrugged, yawning while stretching his arms up into the air. "Ehh.. It's not like I have a lot to pack anyway. I'm in no rush."

You felt a shift on the bed as Meguru scooted over to you, now sitting right next to you as he blinked his yellow pupils a few times. He sighed, his usual enthusiastic and hyper self morphed into one of rare seriousness and concern.

"N/N, your parents seriously want you to participate in this project despite knowing you have no passion for football..? That fucking sucks.." He stated in a firm yet pitiful tone for you as he brought a hand up to ruffle your H/C locks. In response, you bit your inner cheek and groaned, a hand over your face as you rubbed your temples. "I have no other choice, they'll probably disown me if I argue." You faked a chuckle while leaning into Meguru's hand, finding great comfort from his touch.

"It'll be alright okay ? Don't worry; I'll be there with you as well !" The brunette exclaimed in a more joyful tone as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders to engulf you into a tight hug. In response you started to grow embarrassed while trying to pry away Meguru's grip around you, but to no avail as he was quite a lot stronger than you.

"Right.. Of course you will, thank you Meguru." You composed yourself and lightly patted his back. "Could you maybe let go now..? You're hugging me too tightly I'm about to suffocate-" The patting on his back turned into a more frantic one as you signalled for him to let go of his iron grip.

The brunette chuckled loudly, finally releasing you from his grasp while flashing you a cheeky grin. The cheekiness on his face had now morphed into a sincere and genuine smile, now giving you a look of fondness.

"Well, I'll get going now okie ? It really is starting to get late." Giving you one last headpat, he quickly stood up and made his way to the doorway of your room, sending you a small wave. "I'll text you when I get back, see you tomorrow, bye bye~!" And just like that, the male had left you alone in your confinement. In the distance, you could hear thumping against the wooden floor, a sign of Meguru stomping down the stairs after leaving your room.