⌗ VII. 𝖺𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝖽'𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗒 ;;

˖⁺‧₊˚♣✮📷✮˚₊‧⁺˖

---------------------------------------------------------

"Now, onto the details of Blue Lock's.."

Grabbing your head, you held it tight as you braced yourself for another long, unwanted explanation from Ego. Your face contorts into an annoyed scowl, tuning out his yapping as you were sat in place right next to Meguru.

The brunette turns to face you with a mocking smile, elbowing your shoulder in amusement. "Hey, you.. You better listen or else you won't know what's happening." Turning towards him, you waved your hand in dismissal at his words, "You can just tell me later.."

He deadpans, bringing up a hand to swiftly bonk you on the head; earning a soft yelp from you. "What. The. Fuck." You glare at the brunette, massaging the area on your head where he had hit you. Meguru cackles at you in return, shrugging his shoulders up-and-down while sticking his tongue out to taunt you.

"Bold of you to assume I'm listening too." He says that while turning his focus towards the big monitor screen with Ego plastered onto it. "Wait what's he saying now.." Meguru turns to face you with a quizzical look on his face, as if you knew what Ego was talking about either.

The brunette glances around, planning to ask the person closest in his proximity what's happening. "Hey, hey, Isagi." Poke, poke. "Hey." As the dark-haired boy finally responded to Meguru's antics, he snaps his head down at the boy to question. "What ?" Meguru gives Isagi a sweet smile, "What's Ego saying ?"

The dark-haired boy looks a little astonished as everything Ego says is uber duper important here in Blue Lock. He squats down momentarily to get to Meguru's level and starts briefing everything Ego said earlier. "Hm. Hm. Ohhhhhh.. Okay :3" The brunette nods in understanding. "Thanks Isagi-kun." The dark-haired boy nods back in return, standing up straight to redirect his focus back to the big monitor screen.

"At least he's helpful."

"shut the fuck up."

Currently, Team Z was gathered in the locker room - debating amongst one another what position each player will play as. And of course, everyone wanted to be the forward. Well, minus you, you couldn't care less. The debate seemed to be going nowhere, so you decided to suggest playing 'rock, paper, scissors' to determine the positions. Which you thought was pretty childish, but strangely everyone agreed to it.

"Okay. Rock, paper, scissors." You mutter softly as everyone got ready their pick to throw out. Kunigami, Iemon, and Kuon were all out for the first round following Chigiri and Naruhaya. Next, you and Igarashi were out. Igarashi seemed pretty bumped out in comparison to you.