⌗ III. 𝖫𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖤 ;;

🀥 🎭˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

---------------------------------------------------------

"Meguru.. Are we.. lost ?"

The taller male snapped his head towards you, mouth slightly ajar as he replies, "N-no ? Of course not ! Just trust me..!" He tries to reassure you while shooting you a look of confidence. However, it only gave you a false sense of security as the two of you had been wandering around the city street for quite a while now.

You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose as you were borderline fed up with how bad Meguru is with directions. "Just give it to me." You snatched the brunettes phone out of his grasp as you took a look at the directions that would supposedly lead you to the JFU Building.

"Dude we were at XXXX place just a few minutes ago.. If we had turned right from there and went straight we'd already BE at the building." You scrunched your eyebrows together in frustration, appalled by how amazing Meguru's sense of direction is.

You turned to look at the brunette, only to see him poking his tongue out while trying to act nonchalant. You smacked his shoulder hard as you scoffed and walked away, back to the place you two passed by earlier.

You ignored his whining coming from behind as you continued walking, but of course he eventually caught up and latched onto your arm; resting his head on top of yours.

"Hmph.. I trust you to lead us in the right direction, N/N." Meguru mumbled as he stuck by you like glue while walking side by side. You chuckled lowly, "Better than you'll ever do." muttering a snarky remark as you heard the taller male start to protest.

Your gaze averted towards the hyperactive male enthusiastically pointing at the huge building standing in front of you two. You tilted your head to the side, raising a brow as you took in the structure and exterior design.

"Is this it ?" Your gaze averted to the screen of Meguru's phone, double checking whether or not you two arrived at the correct place this time. In response, the brunette nodded his head, pointing at the very large and obvious sign outside the building that read 'Japan Football Union'.

"Hm, yes, I totally didn't notice that big sign there." You deadpanned, mumbling out a sarcastic remark as you sighed, ruffling your hair as you took a step forth. "Hurry Meguru, whatever it is is starting soon."

Having Meguru open the large wooden doors for you, you peaked your head in for just a mere second before retracting your head and glancing towards the brunette with a nervous expression.

"Too many people.. Meguru you go first." You took a step back, signalling for the taller male to head in first; in which he chuckled slyly before waltzing in nonchalantly without a single care. You composed yourself, taking in a deep breath before following behind Meguru, staying close to him as you observed your surroundings.