⌗ VI. 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗃𝖺𝗆 ;;

★🀄🎼⋆。 °⋆ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

---------------------------------------------------------

THE MOMENT YOU STEPPED into this facility, it was hell. You hated it, you wanted to go home, you just wanted to lay in the comfort of your own mattress and take a big fat nap, perhaps also practice your guitar skills, listen to music do whatever. You certainly didn't want to be waking up at daybreak every single day and work out for hours straight.

Currently, you were running 20 fucking kilometers per hour. You were astonished how your legs haven't given out by now. To your right was Igarashi, Isagi, and Raichi running on the treadmills with you as well. 'They look fine.' You think. Well, maybe not Igarashi, he looked like he was about to ascend to heaven any second now.

"Your endurance's is fucking shit !" You heard a loud voice perk up a few feet away from you. "You morons think you can be the best striker in the world ?!" You decided to ignore his belittling, focusing on getting this over with. But you could barely focus the second Igarashi next to you started throwing up, truly a disgusting sight to see.

Raichi voiced up yet again, mocking Igarashi for vomiting already, "Fucking pathetic, even that short ass next to you can do better." You knew he was talking about you, but you didn't know to take it as a compliment or an insult.

Finally after a nonstop running session, you took a quick break and sat on the floor, panting heavily while sipping on your bottle of water. After that, you decided to go and find Meguru since you had grown a little bored, you knew you could always count on the brunette to entertain you in some way.

You found him on the ground resting as well, quickly walking up to him as he greeted you with a wide smile. "Yay my favorite N/N~" he beams with a wave of his hand, "What have you been doing ?" Proceeding to sit parallel to him, you gave him a tired look while shaking your head.

"I'm sooo tired.. I wanna go home, lay on my bed and sleep forever." You put a hand to your forehead and leaned back dramatically, feigning exhaustion. He giggles as to hearing that, pinching your cheek in amusement. "So dramatic as always, don't die okay ?" The brunette snickers, in which you roll your eyes in response.

Momentarily, the speaker rings as to signify it was officially meal time. You stood up with Meguru following suit, he looked especially enthusiastic whenever meal time commenced. "Let's go, let's go~~ I'm so hungry I could eat 3 cows." He chirps happily, immediately rushing out the training room to head to the cafeteria.

Propping up your arm against the scanners, you patiently waited for your food to emerge. On the other hand, Meguru was trembling in place as he couldn't wait a mere five seconds for his tray to come out. Turning your attention back to the machinery that births your food out, you receive your plate of curry along with rice and miso soup. You didn't really mind it, it tasted alright you suppose.