"Yeah,"annabeth said with a soft breath"why are you being weird with me again?" Percy said as Priscilla rolled her eyes, they were like an old married couple who only sat at home all day"

"I thought we weren't doing that anymore"

"I'm not being weird," Annabeth said looking Percy dead in the eye"yes you are, you've been weird since we left the arch," the blond said as he finally realized"oh... i get it, look it doesn't have to be a thing you know. That you hugged me," percy said as annabeth had a disgusted look on her face"

"Oh, boy"

"I mean, we're like friends now." The boy said as annabeth turned her head" that seems like a thing friends do," he said looking at grover"

"Atleast i think they do,"

"I saw the fates," annabeth said as Priscilla looked towards her, she had worry in her eyes"back at the arch, i saw four fates, and i saw atropos cut a peace or thread"annabeth explained, priscilla was confused like the boys but also worried for her little sister"

"And that's bad or...?"

"The fates weave the life strand of every living thing," grover explained, Priscilla got more worried, worried it was them or the fourth was someone at camp"when you see a string cut-" grover said again but annabeth cut him off"

"It means one of us is going to die." Annabeth said not even hesitating"we're all gonna die eventually," percy said as Priscilla but a hand on her head"

"Soon"

"It's a warning," Annabeth said looking at the ground her face dropped to"an omen," she added"okay, guys. We gotta talk about this whole faith thing, three old ladies with a ball of yarn can't know that's gonna happen," percy said making priscilla give him the meanest side eye"

"What i choose to do changes what's gonna happen," percy said as they heard the motorcycle stop behind them"

"I can choose to do anything i... want," he added peeking his eyes over the stones they were hiding behind"

"Need some help?"a man's voice said"beg pardon?" Grover said his voice trembling" i asked is you could use some help," the man said as cilla eyed him up and down"

"Nope, no. We're— we're good. Appreciate you asking, though. So long," grover said as Priscilla frowned"you don't seem to good," the man said letting out a deep sigh" we don't need anything from you," annabeth said peeking her head up"

"You sure? Because you guys are so behind shedule." The man said as Priscilla had a grin on her face, she knew who he was, clarisse once told her who rode that bike"i mean, summer solstice is just a few days away," the man said as the four stood up, Priscilla brushed of the dirt on her knees"and as long as i see a good war pop off. As your big cousin, i feel like, maybe, i wanna give you a hand," the man said as Priscilla smiled,"

"Cousin?"

"Percy, it's ares," Priscilla said looking at percy with a smile," you must be hades kid and you athena's ," ares said as Priscilla gave him a smile," you always gotta be the wisest one of the bunch," he said again leaning a bit forward"

"And you, always the trouble maker, runs in the family," ares said smiling at Priscilla" why would you help us?" Annabeth said as Priscilla kept staring at the bike"

"How do you even know what we're doing out here?"

"Because I'm doing the exact same thing as you." Ares said looking towards the road"zeus sent out all of his kids looking for the master bolt, too"he explained as Priscilla nodded her tucking in her lips"

"Listen, dummies. I'm hungry... there's a halfway decent diner up the road, if you want my help, you'll meet me there. But don't swaddle," ares said turning on the motorcycle"wait, could i have a ride... as your little cousin, please," Priscilla said dragging out the please."

"Fine, just because your more like me then him," ares said as Priscilla got on the bike," cilla?" Per said worried" it's fine, meet us there"Priscilla said as they drove away"

"Percy looked at his two cousins driving off to the distance, he was worried, she was like a sister to him. He tough something would happen"

"While i'm here and so are you? What is the daughter of hades doing with them?" Ares asked priscilla as she took one of his fries" was kinda forced to cus he needs to save his mother dearest," Priscilla explained with foor in her mouth" and, you are coming with them to see your father?" He said looking her right in the eyes" no, i want to know if he saved my mom to," Priscilla said looking down"

"You really think he would've-" ares said as the three came in and he looked at his phone laughing at a video"hi, guys," Priscilla said with a smile on her face as they all sit down"

"Gimme a second, I'm starting a fight on twitter here," ares said looking at the kids"nothing makes me happier then a good old- fashioned, burn-it-down fight, he said looking down at his phone"

"Ah, okay, done"

"So your quest... is going to fail. Ask me how i know," ares said letting out a sigh"it isn't gonna fail," percy said looking at annabeth as ares scoffed"sure it is" he said"for starters," ares added, showing the news on his phone about his stepfather telling he killed his own mom"

"W-who's that?" Grover asked" my stepdad,"percy answered"

"What's he doing?"

"Wait for it..."