Chapter 28

"Great hyung! You will be getting a girlfriend soon!" Jungkook cheered.

Did he forget about what I told him a few days ago?
Hana thought as she looked at him in disbelief. Of course, just because he knows doesn't mean that he cannot support his other friend.

"Yeah, but why are you so happy?"
Taehyung asked him and suddenly Jungkook got quiet.

"Uhh, maybe because then we could go on double dates.."

I will cry if this boy says the word 'date' one more time.
Hana thought again and sucked in a sharp breath.

'Im having a heart attack .'
Hana screamed inside and stood up.

"What? Where you going.? Don't run away before it's your turn!"
Taehyung took hold of arm like a koala restricting her from going any further.

"Just to drink some water."
Hana quickly snatched her arm back and went into the kitchen. Jimin followed behind in excuse of some more snacks.

In the kitchen Hana gripped the counter harshly until her knuckles appeared white. Jimin slowly crept behind her and placed his palm on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, it's not as if he really wanted to go but because Jungkook forced him into it. Don't lose hope yet."
He calmly guided her to a glass of warm water.

"Jimin..."

"Yes Hana?"

"I am about to cry." She said with her lips on the rim of the glass.

Jimin laughed and put the glass down pulling Hana to his chest. He was still laughing while Hana smacked his chest to quieten him down.

"You're cruel Jiminie." She said looking up from the hug, not crying anymore.

"Only because I care." He said.

"Oh, so we can have triple dates now." Someone said. The two of them looked at the person at the door. It was Jungkook.

"Why did you do that?" Hana asked breaking away from Jimin.

"What?" Jungkook said acting oblivious, moving around the kitchen carelessly.

"Why did you do that to me? You forced him into dating her while you know that I —"
Hana started off somewhat angrily.

"I was making sure he doesn't hurt you again. That's all." Jungkook turned around as he said those words. He now faced them, watching Hana with serious eyes.

"If he truly liked you then he would have said no to me, no matter how much I pressured him. This just proved his indecisiveness."

"Like that makes my heart hurt any less." Hana gritted her teeth .She didn't want to fight with him, what he said was true.

This proved that he didn't like her back. Hoseok was wrong.

"Let's go back outside before he comes in here." Jimin patted her back and went outside with a bowl of popcorn.

Jungkook then walked over the space to her, looking at her with a serious look.
"I care about our friendship too noona. What do you think would happen if you both dated and then broke up after a while?"

He continued, "It would destroy the bond between the four of us. When you move out of this door and it's your turn- you either confess or just remember my words. Honestly....it's your decision" he sighed and moved towards the door.

"You're right... I think I will." Hana wiped her face one last time by her sleeve and joined Jungkook who was waiting for her.

__________