Chapter 10

a/n: I wrote this chapter on two different days and you can notice the flow break at some points.
I'm really sorry about that.
I'll try my best to make this presentable. 🥲

The school was going as usual,
Listen and repeat.
Write it.
Say it.
Get lost.
That's it.

The school was over and now the three walked home together.
The muscle man carried both his and Taehyung's bag because he lost a stupid bet at lunch.

But it seemed like he didn't mind the punishment at all. He was carrying both bags easily, much to Taehyung's dismay.

Even though he was younger than both Hana and Taehyung by almost two years, he came off as older than Taehyung because of his muscular body, and with Hana, he was almost five inches taller.

She was one and sixty-five centimeters while Jungkook was one and seventy-eight something.

Taehyung was only one or two centimeters apart from him which made Hana look like a struggling child between the two.

Hence she preferred walking behind or ahead of them.

While they walked down the path, Taehyung started noticing how Hana behaved differently toward him.

The way she talked to Jackson and Jungkook was just fine, but when it came to him this way suddenly changed.

They mostly shared small talks here and there but nothing felt the same.
Taehyung decided that it was because of the incident with Yujin.

Oh and Yujin!
She asked Taehyung to give her his schedule.
She wanted to settle on a date for meeting up with him.

She said she wanted to return the favor. He tried to back off but she continuously spammed his message box with an 'I owe you a coffee.'.

Taehyung wanted to tell her no and despise her methods of pressuring him into saying yes but at the end of the day, all she wanted to do was to return what she owed him.

"Tae hyung?"
Jungkook's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"What?"

"You're walking down the wrong path."
He said as he pointed towards Hana who stood with her hands on her waist.

"Are you okay?"
She asked him.

Giving her a short nod he continued trailing behind them as they headed toward the local park.

"They are here!"
Seokjin pointed as they approached them.

"Hello pretty Hana"
Hoseok said taking Hana's hand and twirling her around.

Taehyung felt a tiny ache inside his chest.

"Hello Hobi"
She let out a little giggle as he brought her hand to his lips and placed a quick kiss on it.

They seem close.
He thought.

"Come on Taehyung, let's go."
Hana said looking back at him.

At least she still remembers him.

He happily crossed the distance between them and held the hand that was kissed by Hobi. The latter currently talking to Jimin.

"Oohhhye!!!"
Namjoon stood up on a bench and hushed everyone.

Surprisingly everyone complied.
He started by telling us what were our roles in the making of this film.

Jimin and Jungkook were playing the role of students, Jungkook being the senior and Jimin being the junior.
So they are the main characters.