Chapter 19

Now that everything was finally sorted out and set, the group made its way towards the cat café.

"Don't worry we will find a place away from the cats this time. "

"I don't get it hyung why do you not like cats?"

"It's not like he does not, he simply behaves this way because we tease him."

Useless chatter surrounded them while two people sat completely oblivious to the storm moving toward them.

All of a sudden Taehyung gasped.
"Is that Jungkook?! ... With a girl? "
He fumbled out words as he looked through the glass walls of the cafe.

"Are you sure?" Jimin made his way to look for himself.

Indeed it was him wearing his signature white shirt, jeans, and timberlands. In front of him sat a girl who sipped on a boba drink and giggled at something the boy said to her.

The two watched wide-eyed at their younger friend who stretched out his hand to tuck a hair strand behind her ear, laughing while doing so.

"Jungkook has a girlfriend?"
"No shit Sherlock"

"Should we go in or leave them be? We wouldn't want to ruin their date right? "
Hana suggested and their mouths finally rested in a tight-lipped smile.

"Of course"
They both said at the same time making Hana believe that Jungkook was indeed going to have some words of wisdom back at home.

"Don't go too hard on him, he never had any girlfriends until now... "

"Yeah... "

The others stood watching while the three whispered to each other.

"Can we please go now? My stomach is killing me! " Says Seokjin.

~~~

The waitresses threw Hana a dirty look everytime they passed by. No, Hana had not done anything bad enough to piss of the whole crew of them.

The reason for their anger were the boys, they are less and laughed more. Ordered half the menu and sent Hana away to order it while they chatted loudly killing off the quiet vibe of the restaurant.

So this time when a waitress passed by she purposefully banged her hand on their table and walked away muttering a sorry.

It worked...for whole two minutes, but once they start chaos only intensifies.

Fries flew across the table,carrots and peas were used as canon balls, burgers had been mutilated having their green parts removed.

Namjoon decided he was going to be the clown of the day as he put two French fries in his nostrils.

"What the hell hyung?!"
Jimin fell of his chair a third time tonight. Clutching his stomach, he sat down completely recieving helping hands from others.