Chapter 5

"Want something to eat?"
Hoseok asks as he stops the car near a burger joint.

"I could eat a ton load of food."
Hana truthfully answered him.

"They sell some juicy burgers and milkshakes to die for here, my favorite place to eat if you ask me."
He said getting out of the car and opening the door for Hana.

"Really? I thought rich guys like you didn't eat at places like this and had strict diets."
Hana looked at Hoseok with huge eyes.

"Well, I'm down to have a cheat day today."
Hoseok answered herm curious little form while stretching, Hana just nodded while looking toward the building

"Okay then let's go, I'm ready to have a swollen belly today."
He said and took hold of Hana's hand taking her with him.

Hana laughed and followed along happily.

Little did she know that two people dropped their to-die-for milkshakes after seeing them.

____________________

Whoever was ringing the bell wanted to die.

Taehyung was in deep slumber when somebody decided to kill themselves by ringing the bell at a stupid pace.

Ding.
Ding. Ding.
Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding!!!
Ding. Din—CREAK...SMACK!

"HAVE YOU LOST IT?"
Taehyung smacked his hand across both of their heads as soon as he opened the door to those annoying rascals.

"OW, what the hell? That seriously hurt hyung."
Jungkook said rubbing his forehead while Jimin hissed and went across the room to keep the brown packet he was carrying on the table.

"You won't believe what we witnessed  Tae!"
Jimin said as he walked to a sulking Jungkook to pat his head lovingly.

"Let me guess, you saw G-Dragon performing?"
Taehyung said sarcasm dripping from his words, as he checked through the packets of food.

"That would be cool but no! We saw Hana! "

"Where?"
As Jimin expected Taehyung's head jerked in their direction.

"At the new Burger joint down the road."
Jimin said teasing Taehyung with half of the information.

"She was with Hobi hyung, they were holding hands and noona looked happy. I think he asked her on a date."
Jungkook slowly said chewing on a single fry.

"Aish this kid! You're asking for it"
Taehyung stopped going through the packets and stomped toward Jungkook.

"Hyung save me."
Jungkook hurriedly clutched Jimin hiding behind his smaller form.

"wow, out of all times, I asked you to call me hyung,"

"Jimin, get away from him."
Taehyung said rolling his fists.

"Stop acting like children you two. jungkook was saying the truth, I saw them together too, but it's bad to assume that they were on a date. "
Jungkook slowly emerged from behind Jimin but stayed there in just case a wild Taehyung appeared again.

"That's none of our business. Whether they are happy or not it's none of our concern."
Jimin said with a foul expression.

"Well, I mean Hana is our friend. I deserve to know if she was on a date with him or not. I want to–"

"Shut it Taehyung. We already told you whatever we knew, now it depends on Hana if she wants to give you a peek at her personal life."
Jimin declared telling him off.
It worked too but who knows for how long?