Chapter 20

Jimin put his arm above Hana's shoulder as they made their way out of the restaurant, where Taehyung talked with the girl named Yujin.

The remaining three said their goodbyes and had already left as soon as Taehyung excused himself to talk to the waitress.

"I don't know what is wrong with him seriously. He ditched us for her again. I know for a fact that Jungkookie was right, this is my jealous side talking..."
Jimin went on and on while Hana remained quiet throughout their journey home.

Once inside the house Jimin grabbed his bag of medicines and sat across Hana who had an embarrassed smile on her her face.

"Seriously all this shit has been giving me a serious headache."
Jimin said before gulping down a big tablet.

Hana just stared at him from across the table.

Jimin quickly finished everything and put his medicine bag in its place, returning to Hana who still didn't say a word.

"Hey, let's just go to sleep come on." He tugged at her sleeve trying to get her up but she just moved her head from side to side.

"I want to wait..."
Hana says.

"But for what?"
Jimin sighed and sat beside her before putting a pillow on her lap to keep his head on it.

"For Taehyung... I want to talk to him."
Hana says checking her phone again.

"Lord Hana! that boy doesn't want to tak to us. He shooed us away the minute he saw her. It's the second time he has ditched us because of her."
Jimin said looking up at her face from his place on her lap.

"But we have ditched each other to hang out with other people before right... so why does this feel so different?" Hana fumbled with her phone in her hands until Jimin grabbed it out of her hands and tucked it between his back and the couch.

"Okay, well about that. All of us have done to meet old friends or family Hana. The difference is that we told each other about it and talked about our experience with them not lie about it." Jimin philosified like he was Merlin himself.

"Mm Kay" Hana knew that it was true. This was the first time the group didn't disscus visits or family meets with each other. Not that Yujin was family.

Hana found it difficult to not hate Yujin.

Now that it was clear that she liked Taehyung suddenly this new girl popped up. She didn't even have have a proper reason to hate Yujin aside from that.

Yet.

Hana thought as her mind worked at thousand miles per hour to generate thoughts that were totally 'not bothering' her.

"I can hear the wheels turning in head from here so please but a break on them for a while." Jimin said as he brought her hand to his hair.

"Come on massage my head will you? It hurts from all this rush."
He whined and Hana giggled obliging as she started moving her hands through his hair.

"Where does it hurt the most Jimin-ah?"
She asked as he slipped down the couch and sat crisscrossed on the ground to be more relaxed.

He quickly pointed at the region and relaxed as his free massage started again.

After some time Jimin had dozed off while Hana catched up on her duties as a student.

Her eyes scanned through her book highlighting important things and writing down seperate notes if she needed to revise.

Hana's phone which was long forgotten still on the couch where jimin slept, rang suddenly making the room fill with her ringtone.

Jimin startled up from his sleep, silently cursing at the device, the owner and the caller. He passed it onto Hana before lying back down.