Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ (2)

______________________________________

Luisa was crouched down with Kira, Allison, and Scott. Allison turns to Kira, "You're up."

Kira stands up quickly and runs over. As she makes it to the truck, she sets the tracker under the trunk. She smiles toward them before a door opens. She quickly hides on the side of the car.

"Okay, let's get out of here."

They watch him open the car door, but he quickly pulls out his gun. He walks around the car cautiously.

"We have to do something." Scott says. A man then jumps out of the trunk and knocks the deputy out.

"Who the hell is that ?" Luisa asks

"Kincaid." Allison says

______________________________________

Ariane's scowl was evident as she sat across from the older woman. Her hands set on the table in front of her.

"Do you remember me ?" The woman says

"I know who you are. What do you want ?"

"You're Aunt Araya." She smiles. Ariane's annoyed expression doesn't falter, "You look just like your mother-"

"What do you want ?"

'"How's Luisa ?"

"She's fine." She says, "What do you want ?"

"To talk."

"About what ? I haven't spoken to you since my parents died."

"Your parent's death was honorable." The woman says, "They died doing what they were born to do."

"They died doing what you told them to do." Ariane says

"They knew the risk." She nods. When Ariane stays quiet, she continues, "I want to talk to you about the code. Our code is more than you believe. It's what has kept our family this strong. Your parents followed that code their entire lives and it shouldn't be something you abandon lightly."

"I don't give a shit about your code." Ariane snaps, "What do you want ?"

The woman smirks at her as Ariane becomes increasingly agitated. "You know despite what you believe, we are very alike."

"I'm nothing like you." She says sharply, "If you're not here to get me out and back to my sister, we have nothing to talk about."

Ariane sits back in her seat with her hands now in her lap. Araya's face hardening as she stared back at her niece.

______________________________________

Luisa and Allison stood behind Scott with their crossbows as he approached Kincaid. "We need that finger."

Kincaid turns, "Why should I give it to you ?"

"There's a briefcase in there with $150,000 in it." Allison says

"The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million."

"Give me the finger." Scott says. When the man's brows furrow Scott sighs, "You know what I mean."

Kira jumps down and lands on the Kincaid's back. It didn't seem to do much as he just tosses Kira to the side. The girl groaning as she sits up.

"I guess negotiations are over." Kincaid says before he growls.

•••

Luisa is pushed back as Kincaid pulls one of her arrows out of his arm. Kira runs at him, but is caught by the neck. He then throws her into a wall before backhanding Allison. Scott punches him in his face, but Kincaid just stands there. Scott sends a few more punches before Kincaid grabs his arms and headbutts him.

Scott swings again and misses before he gets punched in his stomach. He hits Scott on his back before kicking him in his stomach.

Scott gasps out as Kincaid bends down beside him. "You have the eyes of an Alpha. But where's the strength ?"

"Up here." Ethan says. Anna and the twins eyes glow as they jump down. Aiden sending a punch before getting pushed to the side. Ethan sends a couple more punches as Anna kicks him in his stomach. Lydia runs over and helps Allison stand up. Luisa standing up and walking over to Kira.

Anna and the twins send Kincaid into a corner before they all punch and kick at him. The twins punch him in his face before Anna grabs him and sends him into a wall. Kincaid falls beside Scott.

"Stop." Scott says, "Ethan, Anna, Aiden..."

"Stop !" Lydia says

"You want him to come after us ?" Aiden says

"Scott, we've seen guys like this. Trust us. He's dangerous." Ethan adds

"So are we." Scott says, "And he looks smart enough to remember that." He then digs into Kincaid's shirt pocket grabbing the finger. He drops the scroll into his hand. "We're here to save a life. Not end one."

He then drops the silver finger at his feet.

______________________________________

Scott and Luisa stand with Deaton as he reads the scroll.

"There isn't much here, unfortunately." Deaton says

"Does it say anything ?" Luisa asks

"My Japanese isn't great. But it appears to say that one method of expelling a Nogitsune is to change the body of the host."

Luisa furrows her brows, "Change the body ?"

"Which begs the question, how do we change Stiles' body ?"

Scott's eyes widen, "By turning him into a werewolf."

______________________________________