Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ

______________________________________

Luisa walks over to Stiles and his dad as they stand in front of Eichen House.

"Stiles."

"Why didn't you tell me ?" Scott says walking up beside her

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Stilinski sighs

"It's only 72 hours." Stiles says

"This is the same place where Barrow came from, you get that right ?" Luisa says, "The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies."

"You don't know everything yet." Scott says to Stilinski

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."

Stiles nods, "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct."

"Kids, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here ?" Scott says

"He's not." Stiles speaks up, "It was my decision."

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." Luisa says

"And I can't hurt you." Stiles says. His eyes landing on the bruise sitting on her cheek. Luisa's shoulders fall as he stares at her.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't..." Scott starts

"If you can't..." Stiles says stepping closer to the two, "If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay ?" His eyes bouncing between his friends, "Make sure I never get out."

As he steps back, Stilinski nods, "Come on."

The two teens are left standing there as the door opens and closes.

______________________________________

Luisa was with Allison and Scott as they stood in the animal clinic. Deaton talking on the phone with Argent.

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda ?"

"Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems now. First, the lichen is not a cure. It'll wear off in a matter of days."

"But while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right ?"

"I hope. Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the Oni there as well."

"What's the second problem ?"

"I checked with your contacts in Japan. The Yakuza Boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll."

"What scroll ?" Scott says

"A Shugendo Scroll." Deaton says, "The Shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan."