Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (3)

______________________________________

As Stiles and Scott went on the search for the twins, Luisa made her way home. She opens the door to find her sister in the living room.

"Hey." She says

"Hey." Ariane says, "Everything okay ?"

"Yeah." Luisa sighs as she tosses her bag down and plops on the chair beside her sister, "Scott and Stiles are looking for the twins so they can help Scott shift."

"That seems like a terrible idea."

"It probably is, but what other choice do we have ?" Luisa shrugs

"So, if they do get him to shift," Ariane nods, "Where do you go from there ?"

"Go into the woods, look for Malia, and hope that Allison can actually make the shot to slow her down."

Ariane's brows raise, "So, it's all just luck ?"

"Yup."

"Which if I remember correctly, you guys haven't had much of that for the past couple of days."

"You are remembering correctly." Luisa nods. She looks to her sister who gives her a knowing look. Luisa sighs as she tilts her head back on the chair, "We are so screwed."

Ariane laughs, "Not necessarily, I mean, maybe the twins can actually help him shift."

"Hopefully."

"If you want I can go with you guys. Incase Allison isn't a perfect shot." Ariane suggests

"Please." Luisa says earning a smile from Ariane. As her sister looks down, Luisa sits up. "Can I ask you something ?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think you'd ever talk to Derek again ?"

Ariane's head snaps up at the question. "Why do you ask ?"

Luisa sighs, "Because Scott brought up how I should talk to Anna. She's been popping up at school and saving me from things."

"Saving you ?"

"Like when I told you earlier about Malia in the locker room ?"

"Oh." Ariane says, "Still have to go to the school about that."

"Please don't." Luisa says shaking her head, "But she helped Scott save us from Malia. She came to check on me after and I just brushed her off. Scott says I should try talking to her because she was only trying to please her dad."

"I mean," Ariane shrugs, "It is possible. You don't really know about how much family she actually has. Maybe Deucalion is the only person she had left."

Luisa looks down thinking over her words. Ariane sighs, "If you feel in your heart that she's someone you'd possibly want in your life. If you think you can give her a second chance, then go for it. But don't only do it because you want her to feel better. Do it because you want to."