Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs

______________________________________

Luisa moves around her room frantically. She never understood how she managed to take everything out of her bag whenever she was doing homework or studying, but it never worked out for her in the morning.

She shoves a book into her bag as Ariane steps into her doorway, "Luisa, you're gonna be late. Come on."

"I know. I know." Luisa mumbles as she finally zips her bag closed and tosses it onto her shoulder.

Ariane turns away before she calls out to her sister, "Grab your jacket because I'm not bringing one for you later."

Luisa sighs as she snatches her jacket from her chair. "You know, good sisters would just bring their sister's jacket."

Luisa closes her door behind her as Ariane grabs her keys from the counter.

"Good sisters wouldn't make their sister drive all the way to school and back for a jacket." Ariane says

Luisa rolls her eyes as she opens the front door with her sister in tow behind her.

______________________________________

Luisa steps onto the curb as Ariane drives off. She makes her way through the outdoor commons area of the school. She smiles as she sees Stiles.

"Hey, Stiles."

Stiles returns the smile, "Hey, Luisa."

"How have you been ? You know since the whole sacrificial thing." She says as they walk together

"Not good, honestly."

Luisa frowns, "What happened ?"

Just as Stiles opens his mouth it closes. Luisa's frown deepens as she follows his eyesight. They see Scott running down the steps frantically as he watches his shadow. He doesn't even realize he's coming towards the two until Stiles holds his hands out to catch him.

"Hey. Hey, you all right ?" Stiles says. Scott pants as he nods, "You don't look all right, Scott."

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure ?" Luisa asks unsure

"No, you're not. It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you ?"

Scott furrows his brows, "How'd you know ?"

Luisa and Stiles turns as they hear steps behind them. Allison and Lydia stop in front of them, "Because it's happening to all three of you."

______________________________________

The four teens follow Lydia into the school. The girl walking ahead with a somewhat proud expression on her face.

"Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia says

"I don't think crazy is the word we should use." Luisa says

"We're not crazy." Allison says

Lydia turns as they stop, "Hallucinating ? Sleep paralysis ? Yeah, you guys are fine." She nods sarcastically

"We did die and come back to life." Scott interjects, "That's gotta have some side effects, right ?"

The teens look around as the bell rings.

"We keep an eye on each other. Okay ?" Stiles says looking around the group. Allison and Luisa nod, "And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much."

Lydia tilts her head as he walks past her, "What ?"

______________________________________

Luisa bends down to grab her notebook from her bag. As she sits back up, she stops. She sighs as she turns forward in her seat. The last thing she needed right now was for Anna to sit next to her.

"There's so many other places you can sit." Luisa says not even sparing her a glance

"Not really, I mean, it's a full class." Anna shrugs

"I'm sure you can lie your way into another seat somehow." Luisa mumbles, but she knew Anna heard her.

Anna sighs as she sits back in her seat, "Look, I get that you're upset, okay ? But I was just trying to help my dad."

"Oh, you mean your dad who calls himself the demon wolf ?" She whispers harshly

"He was trying to build his pack." Anna says leaning towards her, "Sorry, that I was trying to help my father." She finishes putting emphasis on the last few words.

"It's called being your own person. Just because your dad hurts anyone to get what he wants, doesn't mean you have to."

Anna's face begins to fall as Luisa turns back to the front.

______________________________________

To say Luisa rushed out of class would be an understatement. Before she knew it, she was turning down the hall and moving toward Stiles and Scott.

Her eyes widen as she comes up behind Stiles startling the boy. "Scott, your eyes."

"What about them ?" Scott says looking between the two

"They're starting to glow." Luisa whispers

"You mean like right now ?"

"Yes, right now." Stiles says frantically, "Scott, stop. Stop it."

"I can't. I can't control it." Scott pants looking down

Stiles looks around as he starts to push Scott's head down further, "All right, just keep your head down. Look down, come on."

Luisa follows them as Stiles pushes Scott into a classroom. All three were unaware of the pair of eyes watching them from down the hall.

"Keep your head down." Stiles says as Scott stumbles into the classroom. Luisa rushes to close the door as Scott growls.

Luisa and Stiles try to rush over to help him, but he turns holding his hand out as he stumbles, "Get back away from me."

"Scott, it's okay." Luisa says

"I don't know what's going to happen. Get back."

Scott pants as he looks down at his hands. His claws and teeth coming out uncontrollably. He then starts to dig his claws into his hand causing Luisa to wince.

He grunts as blood starts to run down his arm. He gets down on his knees as his eyes turn back to their normal color and his teeth and claws retract.

He breathes heavily as he leans back against a desk. Luisa and Stiles walk up to him as he looks at the blood on his hands. Stiles squats next to him.

"Pain makes you human." Scott pants

"Scott, this isn't just in our heads. This is real." Stiles says looking between Luisa and Scott, "And it's starting to get bad for me too. I'm not just having nightmares. I'm having dreams where I have to literally scream myself awake. And sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm actually ever waking up."

"What do you mean ?" Luisa mumbles

"Do you know how you can tell if you're dreaming ? You can't read in dreams. More and more, the past few days, I've been having trouble reading. It's like I can't see the words. I can't put the letters in order."

"Like even now ?" Scott says

Stiles stands up as he looks toward the chalk board. "I can't read a thing."

______________________________________