Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (2)

______________________________________

After getting a call from Lydia, the group was off to Eichen House. Luisa remembers hearing the crazy stories about the patients at Eichen House when she was little. It used to freak her out. She was truly hoping he wasn't here.

Luisa eyes the building as they walk up to the front gate.

"Lydia, I don't want to say "Are you sure about this" but-"

Stilinski is cut off by Lydia, "No, he's here. I swear to God he's here."

Stilinski nods before they all enter the building. Luisa a little more hesitant than the others. Stilinski walks up to the front desk, "I need access to all basement rooms in this facility."

______________________________________

The group is quick as they follow Lydia down to where she thought Stiles was. They then stop as Lydia does.

"It's here. It's right here." She says. They look around at each other before Stilinski opens the door. He walks down first with his flashlight. "Stiles ?"

They get down the steps quick, but as they look around they realize the basement was completely empty.

"Lydia ?" Scott says

"I don't get it. This has to be it." She says

"Then where is he, huh ?" Stilinski says before his head snaps to Lydia, "Where is he ? Where is he ?" He says. His voice raises causing Lydia to step back. "I'm sorry."

Luisa eyes soften as he looks down.

"I don't understand." Lydia mutters. Aiden takes her hand leading her back up the steps. Stilinski and Scott follow after him.

Ariane goes to follow as Anna turns to Luisa, "Are you okay ?"

Ariane stops on a step turning to the two.

"What do you mean ?" Luisa says

"You're scared."

"Scared of what ?" Ariane says taking a step down

"This place freaks me out." Luisa says shaking her head, "It used to give me nightmares as a kid and to think Stiles was here makes it worse."

"Well, even if he was here, he isn't now, so we can leave." Ariane nods. Luisa sighs as Anna places a hand on her lower back leading her up the stairs.

______________________________________

Melissa and Rafael were able to locate Stiles. He was found in Malia's coyote den. It confused Luisa, but she was happy that he was found nonetheless. He was brought to the hospital and the group was sat outside of his room.

As the door opens, they all stand.

"He's sleeping now. And he's just fine. He doesn't remember much. It's a bit like a dream to him." Stilinski says. Luisa sighs in relief as he turns to Rafael, "Thank you."

Ariane turns to Luisa as Rafael talks to Stilinski. "I'll be right back."

Luisa nods with furrowed brows before Ariane makes her way down the hall. As Ariane steps out of the building, her eyes move around the parking lot.

They stop at Stiles' jeep. She takes a deep breath before walking over. Derek was sat by his car while cables were connecting the two cars. He looks up as he hears footsteps approaching. His face dropping at Ariane coming toward him.

"Stiles is gonna be fine." She says stopping by Stiles' jeep.

"Yeah, I uh," He points to his ear, "I heard."

Ariane nods as she looks down. Derek watches her as she puts her hands in her pockets. She looks up, "Um, look, I.." She trails off, "This whole thing that happened between us," She says looking up, "It should just be left in the past. And I know it's really just me, but I'm hoping that we can put it behind us."

"I don't even know what happened, Ariane."

"I know and I'm sorry." She sighs, "But I'm done hating you."

"You hated me ?" He says. Ariane looks over at him. His face holding a small smile.

She scoffs playfully, "Yes, I did, but with all of this going on with Stiles and all the people we've both lost." She says as her face softens, "I've realized that it wouldn't hurt to have someone else in my corner."

"That doesn't seem like something you would say." He teases

"It's not. Luisa said it." She smiles. Derek chuckles shaking his head, "But it's true."

Derek nods, "Yeah."

"So.." She mutters, "Do you think you can forgive me and we could put this all behind us ?"

Derek's eyes soften as he looks at the girl in front of him. "Yeah. Friends."

Ariane tilts her head as she begins to walk backwards, "Friends is a stretch."

Derek furrows his brows, but smiles as he notices the playful look in her eyes. She turns away heading back to the hospital.

______________________________________

Ariane stands up before heading to the front door. As she opens it, her brows furrow.

"When I said we were okay, I didn't think you'd be showing up to my house already."

Derek smiles, "I need your help."

Ariane looks over noticing Kira at his side. The girl smiles at Ariane and gets one back before she turns back to Derek, "With ?"

______________________________________

Ariane, Kira, and Derek walk through the power station. Kira leading them to where she was attacked by Barrow.

"It was around here, I think. But everything kind of looks the same now." Kira says as they stop. She looks over to them.

Ariane walks forward noticing scratches on the floor leading to a power unit. Her brows furrow as she sees a baseball bat stuck the machine.

"What is that ? Is that a baseball bat ?" Kira asks

"It's Stiles's bat." Ariane says

Derek brushes past her, walking toward the unit. He goes to grab the bat, but it stays stuck to the machine. He yanks it again and it finally falls in his hands. "It's magnetized."

He steps back and places the bat right where the lines start, but still holds onto it. He steps forward as it drags forward. He steps up again as it moves forward again. His pace quickens as the bat flies toward the unit again. Sticking to the same place it was found.

He turns toward the girls, "Kira, I'm going to need you to tell me everything you know about foxfire."

______________________________________