He sighed, saying, "I am sorry." I replied, "It's fine," and continued to busy myself in fixing the thread. After some time, I got bored and suddenly had a naughty thought.

I smirked, looking at him while he was drinking water. I said, "To make it stand, you wet it. To make it wet, you suck it."

He choked on water, looking at me with wide eyes. I continued, "To make it stiff, you lick it. To get it in, you push it."

He shouted, "Vie, what the hell are you talking about?" I smirked, saying, "Damn! Threading a needle is hard, Aan." I laughed at his horrified face.

He smirked, throwing me over his shoulder, and said, "You really need to be punished, baby." He smacked my ass and took me to our room, throwing me on the bed and looking at me with those brown chocolate eyes filled with desire.

He asked, "What are you teasing me for, Vie? Come on, show me how much you need me. Then I will grant your wish," with a huskiness in his voice that made me turned on.

***

Slowly, my hands trailed up his body, attempting to memorize every inch of it, including the enticing indents of his drool-worthy abs. I traced the path once, twice, and on the third time, my fingers dragged his shirt up. Aan, captivated by my actions, caught on and lifted his arms, assisting me in taking off his shirt. The garment gracefully descended to the floor beside us.

My cold fingers continued their journey from where Aan's heart was, down his chest, following his happy trail, and then lifting them to repeat the process. I knew he would soon have enough of my teasing and take charge, but I wanted to be in control. So, I looked up and locked eyes with his full brown gaze.

I crashed my lips onto his, urging his mouth open with my tongue. He eagerly responded, attempting to dominate the kiss. Meanwhile, my hands seized the button of his jeans, swiftly undoing it and ripping it open, forcing the zipper down. A growl escaped his lips, and he grabbed the edge of my shirt, lacking the patience or will to break the heated kiss, tearing it to pieces.

His hands continued their journey, reaching for my nonexistent bra strap. When he realized it wasn't there, he groaned. His hands moved toward my nipples, which were hard and pleading for attention. Breaking our kiss, both of us extremely turned on and breathing heavily, he asked, "Are you sure, baby?" I nodded, saying, "Do it, Aan."

He kissed me once more, his warm tongue intertwining with mine for a fleeting moment before he trailed kisses down my cheek, sucking and licking until he reached my soft spot. The pleasure was so satisfying, and I never wanted it to end, but eventually, he pulled away and lowered his head to my nipples.

His tongue slowly emerged, lightly licking my left nipple. The touch was almost invisible, feeling as if he hadn't licked it at all. He repeated this once, twice, and that's when it dawned on me that he was teasing me.

I groaned and grabbed a fistful of his hair, making him growl in return. I forced his face towards me, and he immediately took my nipple into his mouth, running his tongue all over it, sucking and biting while his other hand twisted and pulled the right one.

I moaned at the sensational pleasure. Once the pulsing between my legs couldn't be ignored any longer, I pulled Aan away from me. I pushed him onto the bed, making him bounce a little.

He stared at me with a mix of lust, adoration, love, and awe. I had never thought that he could look so dangerously sexy. I pulled my shorts down and walked towards him.

I pulled his jeans down a little, and when they were at least half down his thighs, he pulled them off himself. I slowly climbed on top of him, and he watched me like I was his prey.