Someone screamed. It was probably Jimena. It hurt it hurt it hurt she didn't do something correctly her head was splitting open and Qiron help Qiron help just help <Stop!> Qiron screamed and Jimena tried she really did. But the dam had been broken and the torrent of memories was flooding though uncontrollably.

            She saw flashes of magic. Blue magic- wasn't that Qiron's? Red magic- whose was that? Xelqua's. Green magic- it looked just like Gem's. Purple magic. My magic. That's my Watcher magic. I am a Watcher. I watched universes with Qiron. Xelqua was there too. He was Grian. His Watcher name is Xelqua. Grian was a Watcher too. He didn't like us. He left. Something hurts.

             Then Jimena felt Qiron's hand on her head again, helping ground her and pull her out of the flood of memories she was drowning in. Blue magic, deep blue, overrode the purple and pulled it away. The pain in Jimena's mind eased and she slowly let go of the forgotten memories that began to settle down again.

           Qiron flew closer to her and gently wrapped his large blue wings around her. <How much do you remember?> He asked softly. You already know, Jimena responded. <Just tell me. I need to know the damage you might have done to your psyche.> Jimena paused and briefly skimmed through her memories.

           I don't remember you turning me into a Watcher. I remember there being four of us. 1, 2, 3, and me. 4. I remember you and 1 teaching me and Xelqua Galactic. I don't remember why Grian left. I remember watching universes with you. I remember you teaching me how to use my power. I don't remember why you cared so much. I don't remember 1 very much. I remember 1 deciding we needed new names. Watcher names.

           <What is your name?> Qiron asked softly. Jimena realized he'd never said her name before, and she suspected it wasn't because he didn't know it. She also knew the answer to his question. And it wasn't 'Jimena'. <What is your name?> Qiron repeated, and Jimena answered. My name is Herodias.

---

           Grian laughed to himself as he sneakily set up tnt under Timmy's precious railway, activated by sculk sensor. Grian had noticed how often Timmy tried to finish the currently half-built railroad and how he complained that people kept disturbing him, so Grian thought he would contribute to the chaos.

           Grinning widely, Grian quietly backed away from his trap, making sure to not make a single sound. Thankfully, the mesa sands were soft, and the hermit's shoes padded noiseless across them. Once far enough away, Grian spread how wings and flew to go find the toy sheriff and watch as his chaos unfolded.

            Grian found Timmy in the saloon, but surprisingly, he wasn't alone. Scar was there too, and the two of them were poring over a paper that appeared to be a blueprint. "Howdy, how's it going?" Grian asked, sauntering in. Timmy looked up and scowled when he saw who it was. "Grian, leave us alone; we're trying to figure out how to finish the railroad."

           The railroad? Uh oh. "You're helping him, Scar?" Grian asked. Scar nodded brightly. "Yup! The sheriff and I are officially friends in this world!" "You need to stop saying stuff about other worlds," Timmy whined. "It's going to make think I know something about them." "But you do," Scar and Grian said at the same time.

           "It's not really a secret anymore, Tim," Grian pointed out. "It's like how Lizzie thinks she's doing a good job of pretending she's human but we all know she's secretly a cat for some reason." Timmy rolled his eyes. "Ugh, come on, Scar, let's go finish the railway before Grian bothers us anymore." He said, leaving the saloon.

            "But Grian's not bothering me," Scar said, following closely behind. It took Grian a second to register what was going on. His tnt trap. At the railway. Where Tim and Scar we're heading. "Guys, wait up!" Grian shouted, scrambling to follow them. "Don't listen to him, Scar!" Tim ordered. " No! Definitely listen, Scar! " Grian yelled, going out the door.