Chapter 20: Return to Raccoon City (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Inko: Rockets!! Blow those Tyrants to kingdom come!!

But before any of the U.S.S Soldiers were about to bring in the Launchers, VECTOR decided to handle this himself and sprint towards the Tyrants. One of the Tyrants sees VECTOR and charges towards him, the minute VECTOR reaches the Tyrant, the Tyrant delivers a punch at him, but misses as VECTOR teleports out of there using Blink, appearing behind the Tyrant and giving the BOW a salute. The Tyrant grunts, looking down on its feet and sees a large Bag full of Grenades.

BOOM!

The explosion blows up the Tyrant's legs as it crashes on the road. Thus giving the U.S.S Soldiers  the chance to fire two Rockets at the Tyrant on the ground, blowing it to pieces. VECTOR turns around and rolls to his right, seeing a Tyrant slamming its fist on the road, breaking it. He runs on the Tyrant's arm and makes for its head, maneuvering around it as he got his legs wrapped around the Tyrant's head. VECTOR brought out a C4 and sticks it to the Tyrant's face. Then brings out a Grenade Launcher, aiming it at the last Tyrant and fires, hitting the Tyrant in the face. He left one last parting gift to the Tyrant he is on and brings out an Explosive Knife, stabbing it at the Tyrant's head. VECTOR proceeds to stand on the Tyrant's shoulders and boosts himself up, doing a backflip before he lands on the ground.

BOOM!

He detonates the explosives as the two Tyrants blow into pieces and fall to the ground, dead.

Shino: What a showoff. Sitri taught him well.

Inko: Makes sense, he is Sitri's "Son". Which led to VECTOR inheriting her traits, and it shows.

Shiho smiles under her Mask as she orders majority of the U.S.S Soldiers to push forward and secure the Area.

Sitri: Just remember, Outsiders. If you think the situation with Jaune is bad. Wait till you see what's happening in the rest of Raccoon City.

Shiho: Because it is utter chaos out there. Every single Street or corner you end up in, you either deal with Zombies and BOWs or Arcadians engaging them.

Roman: Basically what you are telling us is, if this ever happens in the 4 Kingdoms and knowing that Dust ain't going to do jack shit at these Zombies, we're all doomed.

Shiho: Yup, that's basically it.

Winter: And who are Delta Team?

Sitri: It's like what was said, Delta Team or the "Wolfpack", are an elite Squad of Covert Operators employed by Umbrella Security Service. You already met two of its Members with VECTOR being the Recon, and SPECTRE; Surveillance. The others are LUPO, who is the Assault and Team Leader, BERTHA who is the Medic, FOUR EYES who is the Field Scientist, and BELTWAY; the Demolitions.