Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ

Start from the beginning

"You heard it too ?" Aiden says

"Yes and it's driving me insane."

Scott walks in first, the other three following close behind him. They all stop as they notice someone standing ahead of them. As they turn, they notice it's Stiles. He holds his hands up in surrender. The emitter is his left hand, "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me."

Before they know it, the twins launch themselves at Stiles. He drops the emitter as he's held up by his neck.

"Wait, stop !" Scott yells before running at them. When the twins don't let up, Scott sends Ethan flying across the room. "I said, stop !"

Aiden drops Stiles and growls at Scott. Scott's roar was much louder causing Aiden to back down. Anna's eyes glowing yellow involuntarily.

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me." Stiles pleads, "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

"You know what happened at the hospital ?" Ethan says

"I know more than that." He says. He walks past them and bends down beside Anna. She looks down now noticing the open bag at her feet. He pulls out a map. "You see this ? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red ?"

He unfolds the blueprint and sets it on the ground. Scott and Ethan squat down in front of him, "That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Ethan pulls out an electric saw, "What the hell have you been up to ?"

"I think something worse. A lot worse."

The boys stand up as Stiles takes the bag and sets it on a table. The twins take everything out.

"What the hell were you doing ? Building a Terminator ?" Aiden says

"Thank you for that." Stiles responds sarcastically

Scott picks up a paper, "Guys, this is a map."

Anna leans over and points, "Isn't that the cross country trail ?"

"That's the Tate car. Where Malia Tate's family died ?" Scott says

"You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps." Stiles says. Anna looking up as Scott sighs.

______________________________________

Ariane walks into the house as she hears thumping. An emitter in her hand as she walks into the room leaning on the doorway. Her arms crossing over her chest.

"Why are you breaking into my apartment ?" Argent says as he holds a gun to Derek's head

Derek keeps his claws on Argent's neck, "Why are you leaving emitters in my loft ?"

"I would also like to know why you're leaving emitters in my apartment." Ariane says. As the men turn toward her, she holds the emitter up.

"I have no idea why that would be in your homes." Argent says pulling the gun away from Derek. The men slowly back away from each other. Argent makes his way to his desk. Ariane walking over and setting the emitter down. "I spent the entirety of the last two days trying to find Stiles."

"Any luck ?" Ariane says as Derek walks over

"No."

"Me either." Derek says. It goes silent as the men eye each other. "Okay, we're all trying to find Stiles. Mind if I ask what you planned on doing if you find him ?"

"Well, that depends on which Stiles I find." He mutters. He then walks over to his safe. He touches the lock and sighs, "Broken."

He opens the door and notices a case, "This isn't mine." Derek reaches forward to grab it, but Argent stops him, "Careful."

He drags his hand around the case before taking it out and placing it on the desk. He opens it and Ariane frowns at the amount of money sitting in there. Argent throws his head back sighing.

"How much do you think that is ?" Derek says

"150,000." Argent says before turning to Ariane, "But it doesn't make sense. We never took the money."

"Whose money is it ?"

"It belongs to a yakuza named Katashi. He has a nickname."

"You mean something like... Silverfinger ?" The three turn as Rafael stands in the doorway with two officers. A bag in his hand with the silver finger.

"Where did you get that ?" Ariane says

"Off Katashi's dead body."

______________________________________

Sɪ́, ᴇsᴛᴏʏ sᴇɢᴜʀᴏ ᴅᴇ ᴏ̨ᴜᴇ sᴇ ʙᴇsᴀʀᴏɴ ʏ sᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟɪᴀʀᴏɴ, ¿ᴇʜ? - Yᴇs, I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɪssᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘ, ʜᴜʜ?