꧁ 34. ꧂

"Hyuniee?" Felix called him and he hummed "hmm?"

"You aren't angry, right?" He asked looking at Hyun who is looking ethereal under the moonlight.

Hyunjin shook his head and look at the boy at his side and peck him to remove the little pout from his heart-shaped lips just to make younger one flabbergasted and sheepishly hide his face.

"Why did you do this?" He mumbled still hiding his face in his ᵗⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ. Hyunjin chuckled and hold his ᵗⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ and kiss his knuckles while saying..

"Aren't you the one who first kissed me?" He asked softly looking in his eyes and Felix just tried to cover his red rosy cheeks but couldn't when Hyunjin hold his hands behind his back making their chests collide while Hyunjin's soft plump lips touch his hairs and he smells the younger's soft fluffy hair.

Felix didn't even try to get rid of his hands instead he smiled and put his head on his chest, listening his heartbeat. He feels another level of comfort in his embrace.

"T-that's long time ago and that's for shutting you up" he mumbled smiling and remembering the moment.

"Hmm" Hyunjin hummed and holds his jaw to make an eye contact and Felix look into those piercing eyes with his innocent doe ones.

"Don't look at me with those eyes or I swear I'll kiss you for real" he said and Felix boldly whispered "do that" Hyunjin leaned in to kiss him and his grip on his hands loose when Felix catch the opportunity and get rid of his hands, pushing him off lightly and start running while laughing crazily.

When Hyunjin recognized what just happened he ran after Lix who was teasing him. They ran here and there for a good one minute when Hyunjin caught Felix's shirt's hem which made him stop going farther and he pull him towards himself making both of them fall on the soft grass in the park.

Hyunjin fell down first and Felix while trying to catch him up but ended up on him.
Their laugh and heart beats in perfect synchronization. The laugh itself is a beautiful music to ears for them.

Felix tried to get up but Hyunjin catches his hand and make him fall on the ground this time. Felix pouted afterwards and Hyunjin spread his hand out and Felix put his head on it and with his other hand Hyunjin pull him and they cuddled under the moonlight.

No words were shared until Hyunjin said...

"Who is your role model?"
"Role model? In which context?"
"Are there any?"
"Yes. Like in a professional way, inspirational way or r-romantically?" He asked back and look at him in the end and find the latter looking at his side profile.

"Romantically?" Hyunjin asked without hesitation.
"Umm" Felix tried to find some excuse but got none. He wants to say it out loud but don't know how to. He knows he has to or it'll be more late than before. He already messed things before.

Hyunjin waited for answer and didn't interrupt him when he was fighting with his inner thoughts if he should or not.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.

.

.

.
.

.
.

.
.

"You"

He finally got the courage and said.

"If you asked the same question from me, this will be my answer too" Hyunjin said and look into his eyes which are shinning brightly.

Felix didn't said anything back but attack on the older's lips harshly. The aggression in the kiss can tell they waited for this moment since years.

So what if they don't say 'I love you' to each other. The other words describe their heart feelings and the thing which matters the most is they know each other's feelings without even confessing. They understand each other the most. They can tell or feel what the other one is thinking or feeling at any moment.

......

BuByeeee~❤️