꧁ .2. ꧂

"Chan hyung!" Felix called chan as they are working on some dance moves but Chan focuses on teasing more than these moves coz felix was lost is some sort of thoughts about someone and Chan knows who that someone is , Chan is aware of the love hate relationship between both Hyunjin and Felix ... Not only Chan but all of them including Minho but This Aussie boy like to tease his another Aussie child ...

"I swear Chan hyung if you take his name once again , no one will be worse than me " Felix said being irritated but deep down he may be is shy...

" I know you were lost in his thoughts "  Chan tease again.

"Aghh!!! Chan Hyung stop!!! Just go and call the others I want to say something" Felix said as he wanted to say something

Then Chan go and came with the other four...

"Yaah!! Lix what you want to tell us?" Jisung asked coming towards Felix ..  as he was playing some sort of games with the other three but was annoyed when chan said felix was calling them and they have to leave this game and he become more annoyed when he was about to win and this happen ...

"Calm down Ji ... It's about my sweet brother and your ... Ummm... Minho Hyung~ " Felix sang teasingly in Jisung's ear as he is now blushing ....

" Umm!! So , I want to tell you guys that Minho Hyung call me this morning and said that I have to teach you all some dance steps for our stage performance against other groups (like a competition) and they are coming today so firstly we have to sort things for them and then we have a dance class after that for 2 hours " Felix explained...

" Ohh!! I thought Hyunjin called you this morning" Chan teased again but this time infront of everyone...

" N-nno , it's M-Minho Hyung " Felix stutter making all of them believe on his statement but Jisung want to tease his beloved bestie ...

"Heyyy!!! Why are you stuttering? and blushing too~ ... " Jisung asked teasingly now ...

" Shut upppp you sneaker head " Felix said ...

" So , My babies go and do your work and then come to dance room at 4 pm " Chan told them to do their work and he himself also went to finish his work and they also have to finish dance practice before Hyunjin and Minho came back....

  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

At dance room ...

Felix went to dance room first as he has to teach them dance steps which Minho told ...

He first go into the bathroom and change his clothes in comfortable one

And start practicing so when he teach he has to be clean and clear with his steps as other get the steps as soon as possible ...

After practicing some 30 minutes he checked the time as the clock says 3:51 and he sighs because he only have 9 minutes for rest ...

And after 4 mins of rest Jisung and Chan showed up in the dance room and caught Felix red-handed...

"Lix , In whom thoughts you are lost now?" Chan asked ...

"Obviously Hyunjin , Hyung " Jisung said refers to Chan ...

"Shut up you both , I was just practicing these moves and ended up exhausted so I am resting for these not so 9 mins as you both show up with your cheap talks " Felix said irritatingly again ... But this doesn't stop them to tease him more ...

" Ok fine fine!!! But can you show us the dance moves " Jisung asked as he obviously want to tease his bestie more ...

" Yeah , will do when Jeongin, Seungmin and Changbin Hyung came " Felix said

" No Felix , we want to see those steps which Minho send you " Chan said now...

" Umm ! Sure , Here you go " Felix gave them his mobile phone as the video is in his mob...

" You sure Minho send this " Chan asked winking the other one ...

" Obviously Channiieee " Felix said winking back and Chan made a gross face as he don't like anyone call him ' Channiieee ' but these 7 call him by that which made him irrigation but he can't say no to Jeongin .... (So you guys understood , huhh?) But on the other hand Jisung laughing , seeing his bestie being all sassy and his Hyung being all irritated ...

"Ji why are you not looking at the video , I know you like that after seeing .. I mean moves ..." Felix said now winking at his bestie

"Yeah ! Sungieee you should see this " chan gave him mobile phone ..

As Jisung is now seeing the video , gulping at seeing these moves coz they were from none other than minho ...

"You like that?" Both Aussies asked in unison

"Y-yeah " Jisung is now a blushing mess

  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Now it's 04:05

All of them are here now and start practicing ...

Felix taught them dance steps very well and now they are resting and enjoying with each other

" Yahh guys resting time is over , we should start practicing again " Felix told them

"But Hyung we just did practice now " Jeongin said pouting...

"Yahh ! Jeongin don't act like this " Chan states ...

" Yes , Jeongin we have to do our best " Felix states now

" Okieee~ Hyung "Jeongin said again pouting...

Now they again start practicing...

Felix is again now leading them by his steps and Changbin , Jeongin and Seungmin keep telling him that he is looking too much hot and sexy by only doing his body roll but after sometime he felt someone's gaze at him and when he look at that direction ..... Boom 💥

  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Cliffhanger ~

Hehe sorry will meet in next chapter babies ...... ❤️

<

Make sure to Read this paragraph below>

Well let me explain one thing more that Lee Minho and Lee Felix are brothers + lee Chaeryeong and lee Heeseung too but Minho , Chaeryeong and Heeseung are from South Korea and Felix is from Australia coz when minho is a child their parents migrated to Australia and there Felix was born so I call him Aussie and then when Felix was 1 year old they come back again to Korea and their Chaeryeong and then Heeseung born here and now their parents are in Australia and all 4 children in South Korea.

  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Keep supporting and if u guys found some mistakes in my writing then just tell me coz I know there may be some mistakes as English is not my first language ....

*Bub-byeee*

Love y'all ❣️🤗❣️🤗❣️🤗❣️🤗