꧁ 23. ꧂

"but I want answers" Felix said

"What answers?" Hyunjin asked confusingly.

"Where did you went after getting back from the dorm?"

"Umm- that, I already told y'all that I w-wanted to meet my f-family so I went to my p-parents house" Hyunjin lied and Felix knew he lied coz Minho tells him about what happened that day but he still go with Hyunjin's answer.

"Ohh right, but why so suddenly, I mean, why you wanted to went to your parents house when you hated that place"

"Uhh- I j-just wanna met them, that's why"

"You never went to your parent's house in those trainee years and 1 and a half year which was after debut, so how so suddenly you want to met them?"

"Ughh- why are you asking all these?"

"You're lying? Aren't you?"

"No, I a-am not" Hyunjin replied.

"You know I can clearly tell when you're lying or when you're not" Felix said.

"If you know that much about me so why you want to go away from me? Why you want me to suffer more? I had have enough in these 2 years, I can't bear any more pain, you know it hurts when the person you like starts to ignore you, starts to stay away from you, starts to behave like they don't care but they do, tell me when you know that much about me then why in this fucking world you want me stay away from you?" This time Hyunjin had enough, he spit all those questions out which haunts him from years.

"Coz I know I hurt you again even if I don't want to"

"That's not truth Felix! Truth is something else which you don't wanna tell me and prefer to stay away from me so we both will suffer again, and if you are that much capable to understand what's going on with me so just understand that I am also the one who is with you for 5 years and know every single thing about you LEE FELIX. I know when you are happy, when you're sad, when you are angry, when you are hurt, when you want hug, when you want someone to talk to you, when you want to spent time alone, when you are saying truth, when you are lying and even when you are hiding something. And I am 1000% sure that that's not the reason why you want us to stay away from each other, there is something else that you are hiding from me and if that was the reason you want us to stay away so I'll prefer to be hurt while you're on my side rather than stay away from me. I prefer death with you on my side rather than stay away from you Felix. I don't care if being with you gonna hurt me or not, all I want is you by my side and nothing else Lix. I can bear the pain you give me by staying on my side rather than go away from me, coz it's not even helping me it's worst, staying away from you hurts even more than anything. No matter how many friends or people I got in my life but no one is compare to you Felix, no one is like you, you are the only one I want in my whole life, Felix" Hyunjin confesses everything.

Felix was too stunned to speak, he had never think that Hyunjin can get that much broken some day because of him. He is crying. Both of them are crying, God knows, how many time they cried that day.

Hyunjin was crying sitting on the floor, placing his head on his knees when Felix comes to him and touch him on his head.

Hyunjin flinch when Felix touch him but then he seems fine after knowing it's none other than Felix, he leans in the touch.

Felix wants to end things here but why is it so difficult? Why it's so difficult to leave Hyunjin? Why it seems impossible? Why his heart ache to see Hyunjin that much broken? Are those feelings still there? The feelings he used to have for Hyunjin is still there? Didn't he close the topic of love from his life when he saw Hyunjin with someone else? Is LOVE still there? Isn't Hyunjin loves someone else? Then why being stay away from him hurts that much? If the feelings is not here then why it hurts to think of him with someone else? Why? Why he can't imagine Hyunjin with someone else when he already saw him with that girl? But who is that girl? Did he even try to know who is that girl? Did he even ask Hyunjin if he loves that girl or not? If not then how can he make assumptions of Hyunjin and that girl being together? Is it all a fucking misunderstanding? Did a single misunderstanding ruin their friendship? Their lives? Was that all misunderstanding?
Felix was lost in thoughts.... His brain is now a maze. A maze of questions....