꧁ .1. ꧂

"LEE FELIX!!!" Seungmin shouted at sleeping Felix, scaring the shit outta Felix as he jumps in his sleep and fall from bed.

"Waohhhh!!!! Who is th-" but as he see Seungmin laughing so hard as it's hard for him to catch his breath... "What Minnie ??? Why are you laughing???" Felix asked Seungmin as he also catches his breath which had gone by scaring like hell ...

"L..loo...look at y..you..yourself Lix ... You are looking like you j..just came from watching the ho..horror movie.. " Seungmin said in his laughter ... " So whatttt!!??? You scared the shit outta me !!..." Felix whined as he is annoying by his little Minnie ...

"So what should I supposed to do when you are not even getting up??? How long have I been trying to wake you up, but You were not getting up ... You sleepyhead " Seungmin said while looking at his lixiee ...

"Yeah yeah whatever 😏" Felix said ...

"Damn! What happen why are you guys shouting??" Changbin asked as he just came in the room after listening their shouting and Seungmin laugh...

" Yo.. Hyung!!! Look at Minnie he first scares me then laugh at me and then shout at me " Felix said while pouting and being cute ....

"Aishhh!!! Lix don't act too much cute and also don't lie" Seungmin said as he caught Felix while lying ...

" What? When will I lie ? " Felix asked being more cute ...

"You lied!! I never shout on you " Seungmin said in defense ...

" Well that's true but Why did you scared me .. ” Felix whined ....

"Okayyyy okayyyy stop guys.... Stop!!! " Changbin said in irritating tone....

" And now you are shouting on us " Both Felix and Seungmin whined now...

" Just do what you wanna do ... I don't want to give a fuck to you guys ... " Changbin said again in a irritated tone and leave these two to argue again ...

" Did he just curse on us? " both the boys said in unison again...

" Why are you copying me??" Again they said in unison and with that the pillow fight start ...

Felix took the pillow and throw it at Seungmin but Minnie catch it and throw back at Felix but Felix was so good at ditch it and pick another pillow and throw it at Seungmin again but this time Seungmin got hit a little and whined but he now pick 2 pillows and throw them at Felix one by one Felix ditch the one again but his fate is not good with another one and got hit on his back now he whined and pick a pillow again and throw it at Seungmin who is standing near the door but he ditch it and the door shot open revealing none other than jisung who got hit with the pillow and shout ...

"Are you guys children ?? What are you doing ?? What's with these pillow ?? Who will gonna set the whole room ?? " Jisung got angry on them...

" Sungieee , we are sorry , we didn't meant to hurt you or hit you , we really are sorry sungieee , you know na we didn't meant to h.... " Felix and Seungmin got cut when a pillow got hit on them ... They got shocked ...

"What happen guys I was just kidding ... You don't need to be sorry , coz I am up for it" Jisung said while laughing because of the look on their faces , it's just funny...

"What do you mean?" They both said in unison again ...

"You are copying me again " again in unison ..but the difference is they both laugh on themselves this time ...

"Okayy fine , let's fight!!!" Jisung yell...

And with that again the pillow fight start Jisung pick 2 pillows and throws it to Felix and Seungmin respectively and both of them got hit and Jisung feel proud on himself until he got hit with the 2 pillows and now start chasing both of them in the room which is now look like a mess ... Now all 3 of them chase each other and now laughter and yelling both filled the room ... The happiness they feel , the love between these best friends , the chaos , everything is on peak until Felix gently throw Jisung on bed and sit on him with pillows in his hands and Seungmin also laying down on the floor while laughing looking at his 2 besties ... Felix hit Jisung gently with 1 pillow but make sure not to hit his bestie so hard and said