꧁ 15. ꧂

"Pl-please d-don't go, don't l-leave m-me" Felix said, the thought of Hyunjin leaving him or leaving his side make him feel terrible and that's how his panick attack start to begin...

"Lix Lix, I am not leaving you, Lix open your eyes, Lix please" Hyunjin said tears are forming in his eyes again.

Felix is not saying anything, his eyes are getting close second by second, tears are dripping down until Hyunjin tightly hold Felix's hands,squeeze it then cup his cheeks and kiss his forehead then eyes then tears and made them go away, then cheeks and chin.

"Ji-Jinnieee, stay here , pl-please" Felix said

"Okay okay, I am here, I am not going anywhere" Hyunjin said trying to calm Felix down.

After sometime Felix feel stable and calm down.

"Sorry, you have to witness this" Felix said embarrassing...

"Shut up Lix, I don't know what is happening to you but please I want you in one piece and stable, Lix please" Hyunjin said sobbing he didn't know what Felix is going through but all he do know is he wants to take care of Lix, the scene which was in front of his eyes was terrible, seeing his Love in this terrible situation terrifying him. The way Felix got panick and hold Hyunjin's hand and trembling like he is getting high voltage current but that's what he is going through for two years.

Hyunjin start crying seeing Lix's condition and there is Lix smiling on Hyunjin that how much older cares for him and wanting to punch himself that why he hurt this precious person of his life .

"Stop crying Jinnie , I am not going anywhere" Felix said

"Do-don't you dare to g-go away from m-me , I have had e-enough in th-these two years". Hyunjin said hiccuping while Felix is wiping his tears.

"You don't know how much I appreciate your presence in my life" Felix said wiping Hyunjin's tears .

"Promise me Lix you will never go away from me" Hyunjin want promise, not a fake one but a promise that is true and can make their life happy and full of love.

"Promise" Felix said smiling

"And be my best friend like before where we can share everything with each other without any judgement and hesitation"

"Promise" Felix said smiling but he is sad coz Hyunjin want him to be his best friend and not the one Felix want to be for years.

"And will stay with me until my life comes to end-" Felix cut Hyunjin off.

"Stop Hyunieee , don't say things like these"

"No you have to promise me that you will stay by my side and with me until I dea-" Hyunjin got cut again...

Felix press his lips on Hyunjin's and after 5 seconds he back off , leaving Hyunjin shocked , he don't even ready for this..... At least he could told him so he can kiss him back but whatever.

"I PROMISE but please don't say anything like these". Felix said and he is not shy of kissing him ...

"Wh-why you do this?" Hyunjin asked

"Do what?" Felix questioningly answered.

"Do this" Hyunjin said referring to kiss , pointing on his lips .

"Ohh that... , You were not going to shut up saying bullshits that's why I have to do this" Felix said looking straight in Hyunjin's eyes .

"If your any friend is saying anything like that so what will you do? Kiss them like you did now?" Hyunjin teasingly asked.

"What if I say yes?" Felix said teasingly

"ohh, okay" Hyunjin didn't say much but feel jealous now and think that may be Felix lost his first kiss like this as he said earlier when they were playing truth or dare.