꧁ 28. ꧂

The eight boys are gathered in the JYP Building, chilling and enjoying the quality time together, after their last concert of the tour ended.

Talking about how Stays reacted happily and excitedly in the fan meeting and also talk about their own performances, if they did mistake or not. If something like that happened they will try harder to make it right next time. Things were going well, everyone is in a chill mode until Jay Why Pee came and Changbin's anger start to boil just by seeing his face. No one is scared of him but they love their job, their work so they stayed silent and wait for him to speak.

Finally, he gave a long but good speech, and praise them with their work, how the concerts went well. He was happy so he came to visit them and after praising he went off and thankfully, Seungmin doesn't have to hold his breathe in just coz he doesn't want to breathe the same air JYPapi is taking in, Changbin doesn't has to make a poker face for too long just coz he never like the attitude of this guy but deep down he respects him a lot (in secret).

Everyone decide to take 2 days off of work and spend the quality time with each other and ofc, with siblings too... they can't with parents coz some are busy in their business works, some in households and some are not in the country because of some reasons.

........

Now, they are in their respective dorms... packing their things for a trip but no one knows where they are going. (That's Me fr😭)

Hyunjin was freaking out because he forget where he put his beauty secret tips' book, he made by himself and Felix is not giving a single fuck to the loud noises he is making, coz he knew Hyunjin is dramatic llama and is making a scene for his own self to handle.

After the packing, they are in bed, chatting in their group chat, bickering and teasing each other and laughing their asses out.

The Meme Team🤓🤡

Hulk of hulks:
Tell me! Who is

the culprit?!

Brain Eater:
Now, what happen?!

Old Pa:
Guys stop yelling
and speak sanely.

Puppy with two legs:
Nothing, Hyung.
He is just being
dramatic. Who got
the idea of him
putting in the same
dorm as me? I am too
much fed up by his
overdramatic ass.

Hulk of Hulks:
Language young kid!

Brain Eater:
But what the fuck
happened?! Why he
is yelling like a two
year old?! I can hear
him even when I am
meters away!

Hulk of Hulks:
Who eat the last piece
of Pizza?!😭😭🍕🍕
#ripmyfavouritecheesepizza

Brain Eater:
Whoever did this...

.

.

.

Thank you for that💋
I respect your decision.
I love you💀

Hulk of Hulks:
That's so evil of you,
Hyung.

Where are the other four?!
I have a bad feeling,
that they ate it and leave
no crumbs😭😭😭

Puppy with two legs:
That's so Meanho of you🤓