꧁ 21. ꧂

"I w-wish you l-let me die t-there, why h-had you e-even s-saved me?, why? H-Hyunieee why? All I -I did i-is h-hurt you?" Hyunjin get shocked as Felix said that, sobbing, it remind him of that dark night...

Before Hyunjin could say something there is someone who yelled

"WHAT?!" A whole stra(ight)y kids gang yelled in unison.

Yeah, there were just three of them when this all starts but as their dorms are pretty close and moreover, they are on the rooftop so it's too much easy for them to hear yells or noises coming from other dorms.

"What the freak?! What does that even mean?" Minho come towards them, trying not to yell or shout but what he listen is not doing any help to make him calm down.

"You guys were eavesdropping?" Hyunjin asked in disbelief, not understanding what the fuck is just happening in their lives, it's so messy, like everything is just messed up.

And there is Felix who is still on the ground with Hyunjin, but his head is on Hyunjin's lap and body rolls in a ball, grip of his hands are tightens on Hyunjin's sleeves and hands while Hyunjin is caressing his hairs along with that pretty face which is now looking so much messed up because of all the crying.

"That doesn't matter, what matter is what the fucking thing I heard just now?" Minho said not knowing what to do. Is it okay to go to his brother who is not in the good condition, leaving his bestie aside or he should have to go to his bestie who is also looking miserable, leaving his brother? He don't know what to do so he just stay there, not that much far but a little bit far and looking at them with his pretty bunny eyes filled with pain, sorrow and adoration too. Adoration coz how cute they looking in each other arms and them giving each other comfort. But it's not the time to adore them that much.

And now all six are standing side by side to each other and directly looking or we can say staring at Hyunlix's soul as if they just gonna attack them if they didn't say something.

"Can you guys fucking say something?" Chan who barely swear, just swear here and they know that's a big fucked up situation and it's not gonna end well here, not on a rooftop tho.

But what can they both do, they are not in their right state so how? But they have to say something otherwise... Anything can happen.

"Hy-hyuniee" Felix whispered.

Hyunjin who was looking at angry six fucking boys, yeah Jeongin too ... He also have the right to get angry on his hyungs to not tell them what's they just say and what they meant about that just not so simple sentence, looked at his lap just for see Felix and to listen what he wanna say.

"Hmm" Hyunjin hummed while caressing his face

"They are s-scaring me" Felix said whisperingly.

Hyunjin chuckled at this and said

"Nah baby, no need to be scared.. they will not bite us" Hyunjin said chuckling and Felix lightly giggled but still there are tears in his eyes which was not go unnoticeable by Hyunjin and he wipe them of smilingly.

"What's so funny?" This time Changbin growled which make Felix startled and Hyunjin start to lose his patience but he had to be patient not for himself but for Felix.

"Don't cry baby" Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ears.

"Spill the tea" Minho said trying not to get angry but...

Hyunjin got more angry not because of Minho but because of all of them. Are they blind or deaf or dumb or whatever!? Can't they see Felix is crying? and they are here growling like some drunk freaking men. And there we have Minho who knows about Felix but still he is asking like dumb piece of shit he is!