꧁ 14. ꧂

" Wait-  wh-what girl?" Hyunjin asked confusedly

"Look he didn't even know about any girl but you" Minho said and Felix's head is still down tears are forming in his eyes but still he is trying to keep them in his eyes coz in all these years he masters in it.

"Stop Hyung!!!" Jisung who was standing at the door listening all these decide to say something when he thinks that this is too much for Felix to handle it now..

"What do you think you are doing?" Jisung said to Minho like when he don't know about Felix's condition then how can he even say such rude things to him.

"Don't act like you don't know anything, Jisung" Minho said

"I am not acting Hyung , I know all the things about it, more than you , okay so now stop saying these things to him coz you don't know what he is going throu-" Jisung didn't be able to continue when Felix press his hand on Jisung's trying to tell him to stop saying further

" But lix-" Jisung again got interrupted when Felix shook his head still looking down .

"What now ?, Tell me what he is going through , is he suffering more than him? Or what? It's better for you to marry with the one your parents wants" Minho asked firstly , referring to Jisung then said to Hyunjin .

"Minho stop please , he is not looking good now , please stop min" Hyunjin begged Minho ...

"Look , he is hurt and still thinks about you"

"Stop Hyung! That's enough" Jisung yelled on his lover because of his best friend or you can say his lover's brother...

"Ji, t-take me fr-from here" Felix said Panicking

"No no, Lix not now please , God God God it's happening again , Felix please open your eyes , Lix please , Lix" Jisung  hold Felix  as Felix is not in any condition to stand on his own feet .

"What's happening?" Hyunjin and Minho both asked in unison

"Inniee innieee! Come fast , Chan Hyung!" Jisung asked as he is dragging Felix outside the kitchen , tears are making their way out of Jisung's eyes.

"Yeah what happened to Lix Hyung?" Jeongin asked

"Innie go bring some water please .. chan Hyung , we need to go"

"Okay but where ?"

"I'll tell you later lets first get him in the car"

"I'll get him in" Minho said.

"No , you can't!" Jisung yelled

"I can , I am his brother" Minho said.

"But you didn't act like brother when you don't know what is your brother going through with"

"Tell me what's happening" Minho said

"I don't have time for it please Hyung not now"

"But-"

"Chan Hyung let's go "

And there is Hyunjin standing still like his feet froze, can't be able to say anything , mind goes blank, not knowing what's going on, just see his love of life got panick attack or what and seeing him going away ...

"And don't you dare to follow us" Jisung warned ...

"I will call you later" jisung continued and left...

They are in Chan's car now

"Where to?"

"xxxxxxx location"

Chan drives and they reached there

After some minutes Doctor came out of the room

"Is he alright ? Did his panic attacks start again?" Jisung asked