꧁ 11. ꧂

At half past 12, their siblings (Hwang yeji , Lee Chaeryeong , Yang Jungwon, Kim Sunoo and Lee Heeseung)  came and did a lot of gossips , in this mean time both Hyunjin and Felix took glimpses of each other minute by minute , which was not going unnoticed by their band mates except binnie and innie.

Yeji , Chaeryeong and Heeseung also notice their brother's behaviours , that how their gazes darkens when they look at each other.

After some more chit chat Changbin , Chan decide to go for groceries as Felix told them to buy some things , Seungmin and Jeongin are busy in talking with their siblings as all 4 are playing video games.

Han , Hwang and Lee siblings are in living room, gossiping.

Yeji lightly elbowed Chaeryeong to notice it but she already had seen it all and whispered "yeah , I noticed it" at which yeji whisperingly replied "people ship them together but are they really something?" "I guess not , they have not seen together for so many days" "not days Cha but 2 years" "yeah , Felix is also not like before nowadays" "Hyunjin too and when I ask he changed the topic" "there is something fishy between them"

"If you guys are done , could I ask what is that much important that you have to met us as soon as possible?" Hyunjin said referring to the girls who were busy in talking

"Yeah sorry sorry , I forget and don't be mean little bastard" Yeji said and Hyunjin rolled his eyes

"Just spill the tea , we will forgive you later" Minho savagely stated at which everyone laughed

"Jin! You are my brother , you have to take my side not his" Yeji said when Hyunjin laughed at Minho's savage statement

"I am his best friend, you can't do anything" Minho answered instead of Hyunjin

"I am not asking you Meanhoe , Cha look at your brother , he choose death today" Yeji replied making Chaeryeong giggle

"Ohh , not coming slow huh!" Felix said making Minho's eyes widened

"Lix!" Minho yelled now Heeseung and Chaeryeong both laughed coz they know when Felix take anyone's side against Minho, Minho don't like it and get jealous and Felix always took the opportunity to make his brother jealous .

"Shut your mouth you both" Minho said referring to his two siblings

"Yahh! Minnn , don't be mean to my siblings" Felix dramatically said

"Lixxxx! I can't believe you" Minho said disappointed

"So what do you think , that you can be mean to them and I am sitting here and chilling seeing this happen" Felix said defending his little brother and sister.

"Yeah Lix Hyung, leave it , I know Hyung didn't mean any of it , he is just again jealous that you are not taking his side" Heeseung said trying to calm his Minho Hyung.

"Only he is the one who understands me and you guys don't" Minho dramatically wipes his fake tears.

"And after all of it ,you decide to yell on him" Felix jokingly said

"okayyy fine! Stop guys , you guys got 1st position in this melodramatic competition" Yeji said annoyingly

"Look Hyunjin, keep your sister's pretty mouth shut" Minho said

"Hyung, please now not her" Felix said

"Yeah Felix always is such a cutie and always is by my side , he is not like you all" Yeji said pinching Felix's left cheek .

And somehow Hyunjin feels jealous of his sister's and Felix's interaction, they are close since day one , when the met , and it makes his blood boil that Felix is now not giving him his that much attention that he is giving to his sister.