꧁ 26. ꧂

Continuation of Flashback.....:

After that day Hyunjin never talk to Felix, not even give a glance to him when Felix is looking at him and shit! It hurts Felix.

They were practicing their dance moves choreographed by Minho and Hyunjin suddenly slipped and hurt his hand.

"Hyunjin!" Felix whisper yelled but Minho listened this and went straight towards Hyunjin to check on him.

Everyone went and check on him except him. He wants to go but he gathers himself and didn't went to him but turn around not wanting him to see in pain. But is not he is also the one who keeps hurting him each and every moment?

"Hyunjin, it's bleeding!" Felix heard Seungmin yelled about blood.

He didn't think more and rushed towards him...

"Where?" He went and hold his hands while checking him out.

"I am okay" Hyunjin said and stop him to continue showing his cared for him. But internally he smiled that Felix still cared for him.

"No! You aren't" Felix said

"Stop acting like that when you don't care I can handle this pain too, it's nothing compared to that one" Hyunjin said and Felix backs off knowing that Hyunjin is right, he is in no place to ask Hyunjin if he is okay or not.....

Well then Felix walks off and start crying coz ofc it hurts. Every night and every day it hurts!..... It hurts badly.....

FLASHBACK ENDS

★.................................★

"Now, are you fine?" Hyunjin asked looking and patting Felix's back.

"Yeah" Felix said and snuggles in his chest, Hyunjin chuckled looking at Felix.

"I am sorry" Felix apologized for all the bad things he done to Hyunjin.

"Don't be sorry, baby"

"I don't deserve a friend like you, Jinnie"

"Yeah, you are right, you don't deserve a friend like me coz you deserve me to be yours or you to be mine" Hyunjin said simply.

"W-what does it mean?" Felix asked

"Huufffff!" Hyunjin just huffed....

"Tell me"

"Later"

"When?"

"Maybe when they all left"

"Ohh yeah, I forget they are here"

"Yup! Now, wanna go to them"

"Yes but no"

"Huh?"

"I wanna be with you, I don't want you to go away from me now. I missed you"

"But ain't I here, right here with you?"