꧁ 27. ꧂

Not proof read.

🤍💙

"open your mouth" Hyunjin said and gesturing him to open his mouth so he can feed the little sunshine.

"It's delicious" Felix praise Hyunjin's cooking...

"If you say so" Hyunjin, seriously, don't like his own cooking.... He is from those who just eat and don't know how to cook, just a little bit, while Felix loves to bake and cook.

In their previous dorm, when they all live together, only Chan and Minho cook the food while Felix bakes delicious brownies or cookies for them.

......

2 days later.

"Jin?" Felix called for his handsome boy-🤦🏻‍♀️.. no, friend. "Hmm" Hyunjin hummed in the answer...

"You didn't tell me about that ring" Felix was curious about the little thing, ring, he found in Hyunjin's suitcase when he was unpacking them.

"I told you that's nothing" Hyunjin said a little bit awkwardly.

Still Felix don't get why Hyunjin is lying... He knows Hyunjin is lying there is something that Hyunjin is hiding from him and he is curious to know about that.. not like he doesn't trust him, he does but he is afraid... Afraid of Hyunjin going away from him.
He doesn't reply back but think of the possibilities that can happen.

"Okay, I am going to the practice room" He finally said and left, didn't wait for his response.

.....

All 6 boys- except hyunlix- are sitting together in Chan's and Jeongin's room when Changbin speak up.

"Do you really think they both like each other?"

"It shows from their eyes but I am not sure" Seungmin replied.

"Ask Minho Hyung or Jisung Hyung ... may be they know" Jeongin said looking at them.

"How do I know?" Minho asked back, even if he know he will not say it, for now.

"Why do we know?" Han also tried to defend himself and Minho.

"Coz you guys are best friends and best friends know each and everything about each other" Changbin said and both maknaes agreed with him.

"And Hyung you are Felix hyung's brother, it's not like he doesn't tell you anything" Seungmin taunts, looking at Minho.

"Yeah, ofc, that's what I am saying, he didn't tell me anything" Minho totally lied.

"Yo-"   "okay fine, enough guys too much lies for today" Chan, who was silent and suppressing his laugh from their lies all the time, speak up with a serious face, exposing them.

"Then its mean-"  "I said enough you all, we shouldn't interfere in their lives, let them be happy if they are with each other" Chan said cutting Changbin off.

Jisung and Minho internally thanking God, more like thanking Chan.

..........

Felix enter the gym room instead of practice room.

He was angry, somehow sad too, as to why Hyunjin is not telling him about the ring. He wants to know... He wants to know whose the ring for... He wants to know why Hyunjin brought that ring... He wants to know if he has any chance with him... What if Hyunjin loves someone... What if Hyunjin is going to marry the girl his parent's wants... But he said that he isn't gonna marry her, right?

He was busy in thoughts.. anger was overwhelming him.. It was fine until He incidentally tripped over something and fall down, blood bleeding (not that much yet)  from his hand as it hit the heavy chest-press machine beside.