꧁ 36. ꧂

"oh God! Really? Are you guys together for real??" Hyunjin and Felix yelled in unison when Changbin teased Seungmin and this time Seungmin didn't hit him back instead he was too shy to do anything. "You both fought every single moment! How will you both live together without fighting!?" Han yelled making all of them laugh.

"Remember, I told you he loves to fuck around you... and that's what I mean.. he likes you since long time ago" Chan said patting Seungmin's shoulder and Seungmin just said.. "eh- yeah" ..

They cheered for them and since it's their holidays, they decide to visit summerland and enjoy their vacations.

..........

Once they reached their destination, the new couple disappear leaving the six behind and when Chan asked others ; they went.. they all answer that they don't know..

Minho took his quokka's hand and vanished in a crowd with him, wanting to spend some time alone with his quokka.

"Woahh!" Chan just gasped and look at Hyunjin who had a smirk on his face.

"You are not-" Hyunjin cut the older's words and said "I am" and then leave with shy Felix in his arms and leave the oldest Hyung with the maknae alone.

Chan look at Jeongin who was looking everywhere and not him. He raised his brow and said "In-ah.. since all of them left us, where should we start?" "Where you feel like starting" he mumbled and Chan look at him as of something happened to the younger..

He holds Inniee's hand and lead him somewhere in the crowd.

..

"Let's go to that roller coaster' Hyunjin said pointing at the ride at which Felix gasped.. "Do you think I'll make it there?" He asked and Hyunjin answered poling his nose "if the person whom everyone think is fragile and an angel, can hit the shit outta some bullies when they were bullying his sister.. don't you think he can make to everything he wants"

"Hmm.. really?" He asked excitedly and pecks Hyunjin's cheek.

Hyunjin nodded and said "not here instead here" pointing at his own lips, making the younger smile so bad..

And he obediently pecked Hyunjin's lips at which Hyunjin being his usual self caught his lips in between his own juicy ones and deepened the kiss.

"Let's go" he said intertwining their hands and leads him to the ride.. as they settled themselves, Felix look around and all of sudden he feels like they are running away from their house and now is in the train to escape the country and a lot of random people around them, looking up and down at them as they are getting lovey dovey with each other.

"Damn! This look scary yet exciting at the same time!" Felix exclaimed and Hyunjin squeeze his hand while smiling widely.

The ride start and Felix gasped at how speedy it is "I love you!" He heard Hyunjin yelled out of sudden..

Hyunjin who was having fun with his baby, yelled coz he wanna tell everyone in the world that how much he loves his sunshine.. after all the difficulties and heartbreaks.. they are finally together!

"I love you LEE YONGBOK! I FUCKIN LOVE YOU!" Felix laughed loudly as he see Hyunjin struggling while yelling because of too much air hitting his face directly and making his hair fly in the air... Actually both of their hair..

"I LOVE YOU TOO! HWANG! I LOVE YOU!!" Felix yelled back and both of them laugh as they can't hide their excitement and happiness.

Once the ride stop.. they break the eye contact and decide to look around and found all the people who were before having this scary ride, is now looking at them with a smiley face.. yet some have unknown looks like they are shocked with what just happened.