Chapter 3: Second Chances PT: 3

Start from the beginning

"Get the fuck off me and go crawl back to whatever dusty ass coffin you came out of!!"
I yelled in defiance as I fought and struggled but he didn't even budge as he held me down.
"I said..."
I tucked my body inward and tried to kick up to push him off of me, but even when I did so he just let me go.
"Get off meeee!!!"

I tried swinging on him as hard as I could but all my punches just hit open air as he then swept my feet out from underneath me.
"Stay down, you can't win."
Ivy says as I felt whatever he injected me with starting to take effect.

"I know."
I growled back as I staggered to my feet.
"You don't need to tell me that."

Batman then came up from behind me and so I continued to swing but it seemed like I was moving through molasses as I fell over once more. But before I hit the ground Ivy willed her plants to make a bed out of flowers and vines as they gently lowered me down to the floor. At this point I hadn't the strength to even stand any more as I was then knocked out for a third time in the same weekend.

3rd POV.....
After Poison Ivy and Batman had left to go and deal with the Joker, Damien was left unrestrained and unconscious while still laying on a bed of Ivy's plants. He was in a peaceful and dreamless sleep due to the sedative that Batman had injected him with. However off in the corner of the room, a small bush of white flower buds began to form as they made their way over to the sleeping Damien. Once they had fully bloomed into beautiful white roses, they started releasing small little puffs of red dust that ended up enveloping Damien's entire body.

Damien POV....
The first thing that I noticed when I was pulled from dreamland was one of the sweetest scents that I had ever smelled. The next thing was a bunch of white roses covering me with red gas. And finally the third thing was that whatever it was that I had just inhaled had filled me to the brim with energy. What's more is that I no longer felt pain where I had been stabbed or shot. When I lifted up my shirt I noticed that my wounds had completely mended while only leaving small white scars behind.
"The fuck?"
I asked aloud as I turned back to the bush of white roses.
"Can...can you understand me?"
I asked the bush as it shifted up and down.
"Did Ivy do this?"
I continued asking as the bush shifted left and right. I couldn't help but smile as I bent down and gently caressed the petals on one of the roses.
"You're so going to get grounded when your mom finds out, but thank you."
A single vine then handed me my things as it or they I should say made a salute like motion.
"And thank you too but I have one last question..."

As if on cue one of the vines tapped me on the shoulder and led me over to a scrap book which doubled as a diary and had obviously been made by Harley. It depicted an old fun house that had long since been abandoned by real estate investors. Strangely enough I also remembered where this place was as I had only gone once as a kid.
"Thank you!"
I say once more to the plants as I rushed out the door and down a series of alleyways.

Hopping over fences and running through a construction site along the way. Even after the first few miles I was able to sprint full blast and I hadn't even broken a sweat. I also felt a bit lighter on my feet too. Normally what would have been a couple of tries for me to jump onto or over I was able to do with ease. However I somehow knew this wasn't permanent, which meant this was a one off. I did my best to keep that in mind while not trying to worry about it too much so that I didn't get distracted. By the time I had arrived at the old Carnival it looked like the party had already started as I could hear the peppering of gunfire and see Ivy's vines whipping around and tossing Joker's goons left and right.