His hands rubbed along my stomach, resting on the waistband of my pyjama pants. He licked his way across my chest to my other nippple to give it the same attention.

A silent gasp escaped my lips and I bucked my hips, feeling his hand press against the tent in my boxers.

Fire.

My skin was on fire.

My heart was hammering, thumping, strongly. A funny tickle pricked at my navel. My feet pressed into the opposite arm of the sofa, lifting my hips again to seek out his hand.

Orion lifted his head, his dark eyes hooded.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice low, deep, raspy.

And ... I forgot how to talk. How could I answer him? Words were ... gone.

Poof.

I nodded and he smiled.

"Are you feeling good?"

Was he serious?

I nodded again and his smile widened.

He ducked his head and began kissing a trail down the centre of my chest, further along my stomach. He reached the waistband of my pants and kissed along it, my skin quivering and jumping wherever his lips landed.

I ... this was ....

Too much.

My mind was whirring, trying to think of what to say, what to do ... Was there anything to say?

Closing my eyes, I fisted his hair, and felt his finger slide beneath the waistband of my pants.

Slowly, gently, deliberately ... he pulled the pants down my legs and off of my feet. Heat flooded my cheeks as I felt his breath fan across my bare legs. I was very conscious of the tent in my boxers and there was no way he could miss it.

Another moan got stuck in my throat as I felt him kiss my thighs, lick around the top of my legs. His lips met the sensitive skin of my inner thigh while his hands rubbed up and down my legs, caressing, feeling, touching.

I felt a tug at my boxers and my eyes flew open, and stared right into Orion's dark gaze.

"I won't hurt you," he whispered.

I knew he wouldn't. But, I was feeling self conscious, unsure. I mean, what if he saw me and decided he didn't like me any more? I was ... I wasn't ...

My thoughts must have shown on my face as Orion was next to my head in an instant, cupping my face, rubbing his thumbs across my cheeks.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to." He pressed his lips to mine in a quick kiss. "I'm sorry if I was pushing you."

He looked ... worried. Apologetic.

And I believed him.

But the weird thing was ... I wanted him to touch me. I wanted this ... him.

"It's okay," I whispered. "I know you won't hurt me."

His eyes scanned my face, as if to look for any sign of a lie. I was telling the truth. And my lower body was aching to the point it was painful to try to move. The fabric of my boxers brushed against my erection and I whimpered.

Orion's eye's flew to where my boxers were tented. Pulling his gaze back to mine, he smiled. "Let me help." With that, he ducked back down and tugged at my boxers, freeing my arousal.

I threw my arms over my eyes, not wanting to see his gaze. What would he think of me now? Would he still want to see me? Would he -

Oh my god!

That last thought flew out of my head as Orion sucked me into his mouth, his lips sliding effortlessly along my erection, until I hit the back of his throat.

Oh crap.

Oh god.

Oh ... my ...

A strangled moan exploded from my mouth and I arched my back, pressing my head into the cushions once more. I felt Orion lick my cock from base to tip, across the head, and then back down the other side.

I reached back and grabbed the arm of the sofa, digging my fingers into the fabric, trying to find something to anchor me as my body felt like it was ready to shoot through the roof.

Oh god.

Oh god.

Oh god.

With every thought, Orion bobbed his head, taking me further into his mouth. Sucking, licking, kissing ... he left no part of my cock untouched. He took me in his hand, began to run his palm up and down, stroking me.

I choked slightly, my eyes squeezed shut.

Oh crap.

I was ... close.

So close. Already.

He moaned while taking me back into his mouth, the vibration running along my cock and up my spine.

His hand reached between my legs, gently cupping my balls, squeezing them lightly.

Oh ... my ....

Oh ...

Too much.

So close.

It was ...

My breath was pushed out of my lungs as he bobbed his head again, his lips sliding up and down my dick and I ... I ....

Oh my god!

Shoving a fist into my mouth, my cries were muffled, my back arched, as I emptied myself into Orion's mouth.

That was ... was ...

Oh ... god ...

He continued to suck, almost like he wanted to suck me dry.

Panting.

Trembling.

Oh crap.

Flopping back against the cushions once more, I let my arms fall across my bare chest, feeling my heart still hammering away in my chest.

Orion released me with a pop, then shuffled along the floor until he was next to my head. He smiled down at me as he ran a hand through my hair.

"I enjoyed that." He cocked his head to the side. "Did you?"

I ... couldn't talk. All words ... what were words?

So I nodded, trying to catch my breath. I mean, this guy had just sucked the life out of me.

He chuckled and lay his head on my stomach, stroking my hair, his gaze soft, his smile warm.

"Can I see you again?" he asked, his voice holding a hopeful note.

I ... again? He wanted to see me again? After that?

Smiling down at him, I nodded, then averted my eyes to the ceiling as a strange dull pain squeezed my chest. And I didn't understand why it was there.

Although I felt good, more than good in fact, there was a colder sensation flooding my body ... and I could only describe it as guilt. The feeling was swirling around, snaking around my chest, pressing in.

But, why?

I'd enjoyed ... that.

So, what was there to feel guilty about?