Chapter thirty ;)

He set me down kissing me from my mouth, to my neck, and started moving his way down my chest- the dress allowing for easier access to my chest. 

I was gasping for breath as he littered me with kisses and the occasional hickey. But I was getting impatient, my thighs were squeezing together and I needed a release.

"Enzo... Please"

"Mmmm, Im taking my time Angel. Touch yourself, you can do it on your own."

He said with a smirk as he grabbed my hand gently leading it down and slipping it under my dress. I took control peeling back my underwear and rubbing small circles around my clit. That combined with how Enzo just pulled down my dress and sucked my nipple into his mouth had me barreling over the edge.

"OH- FUCK!"

I said as I hit my climax, Enzo continued to kneed my breast and kiss them as I rode out my high, I could feel his boner hard on my stomach.

"What a filthy mouth you have Angel...."

I smirked against his chest knowing he has a way filthier mouth, and my cursing is only because I hear him say it so often.

"But it feels so.. Fucking... good."

I said holding in my giggle, He stopped his assult on my breasts and I whined as he came settling his head over mine. He gabbed my hand that was in my pants and brought the wet fingers to his mouth, sucking them clean. 

With a groan of his own he placed them down and looked at me again, I challenged him by staring right back.

"Cuss again and see what happens."

"I fucking love you Enzo."

He smiled as he yanked me up abruptly. I was now on my knees as he stood up peering down at me, the sun had now fully set and the stars were staring to come out.

"I think we need to wash your mouth out with soap, Angel. But we have non, so well substitute it for cum hmm?"

I nodded my head eagerly as he unzipped his pants, pulling them down and stepping out of them. His socks and shoes still on. He studied my body like it was art, before peeling off his shirt as well.

"Take your dress off. Tie your hair back. Leave your panties at your ankles.

I obeyed everything he said as he watched my comply. And when I looked back to his cock which was dripping in precum, my mouth was watering.

"Now open wide so I can fuck your filthy little mouth."

I did open my mouth, sitcking my tongue out showing him how ready I was.

"Such a slut for me aren't you. Are you my filthy little whore Angel?"

I nodded again and this time he rewarded me by shoving his thick cock in my mouth, letting it hit the back of my throat. He kept at it over and over until I was gagging on his sock, spit spilling out of my mouth and down my chest.

"You can take it."

He said when I grabbed onto his thighs for more support. and with a few more thrusts he was coming down my my throat with a groan. Taking his cock out wiping his thumb across the spit in my mouth, he wiped it all over my face taking pleasure in my messed up appearance. 

"You take my cock so well you little slut."

"Mmmm."

I moaned already ready for him again.

"Do you want my cock in your pussy Angel?"

"Yes please Enzo."

"Then turn around, hands down, ass up. And tell me what a good girl you are."

"Im your good girl. Please Enzo."

"Yea? Tell me you're my slut. Tell me you're my whore who likes it rough."

"Im your slut. Please Enzo im your whore and I need you to fuck me rough Now."

I said and he slammed his cock into my pussy stretching me more than ever before, I jolted forward only to be pulled back by my waist, his cock entering me again. He pounded into me over and over. I lost all my sense and the ability to speak.

"Ohhhh FUck ENzo!"

I was gone for the second time that night and he grunted after me releasing himself in my pussy. Pulling me back against him on the blanket, so we were looking at the stars- his cock still inside me.

"I love you so much Mia."

"I love you more Enzo."

"Impossible."

AN: AHH steamy!!! Also guys this was pretty much the last chapter- other then the epilogue but Im so sad this story is coming to an end, but also I have so many other stores in the works that I will be publishing once I finish this one. So be on the lookout and epilogue next chapter!!