ALBUS BLOODY FUCKING DUMBLEDORE

September 1st, 1992
~Lucia~

"Are you ready to go?" Narcissa asked

"Are you ready to go?" Narcissa asked. I nodded, "As I'll ever be," I said. Harry was spending his last week with the Weasley family as he has earned a break. "CIA!" Blair shouted, "There you are, let's go," she urged pulling me onto the train. "Draco grAB MY BAAAAGS!" I yelped as I was all but dragged up the train steps. "Seriously Blair, you couldn't wait five minutes?" I asked. "I've been splitting my time with you all summer, forgive me for being clingy," she scoffed, "cute dress by the way, I'm sure you'll have all the boys gasping." I rolled my eyes. "What boys?" I asked. "Don't play dumb, you're smarter than that," she told me as I continued to be dragged.

"Blair!" Someone called as I was dragged passed another compartment. "Thank Merlin!" I cried as I flung my arm around, "I think you stretched my arm out, you blubber whale!" The entire compartment started laughing. "Sure, laugh at my pain, you guys are wonderful friends, you know that?" I rolled my eyes. Arseholes. "We are, thank you for noticing," Cynthia taunted. "Arsehole," I spat. "I have one, yes," she said jokingly. "Dick," I spat again. "Now that, I don't have," She replied. The other girls laughed and so did I. "Yea, you gotta get that from that boy of yours," Lucinda jeered erecting a chorus of kissing noises from my friends. "Are you done?" I scoffed. "For now," Blair said after glancing at everyone.

"Now tell us about your summer," Cynthia ordered. "And no sugar coating, we want the juicy stuff," Cindy added. "Well, Marcus and I engaged," I told them. The squeals were deafening and I told the girls every little detail about the engagement. "Well I've got some news," Lucinda announced, we all leaned in to hear, "I've broken up with Cedric!" We cheered. "About time!" Blair cheered. "That man was so not good enough for you!" I agreed. "Welcome to the singles club!" Cynthia added. "Now who said anything about that?" Cindy asked. I gasped, "No way!" I squealed, "NO FUCKING WAY!" Blair was practically vibrating, "Who? Who? WHO?!" She asked. "Pucey," she said. "No!" Cynthia gasped. "Yes!" Cindy confirmed. "I'm so happy for you!" She squealed, "is he as kind as everyone says he is?" Cindy shook her head, "Kinder," she answered. "Aww," we cooed.

As congratulations were going around I noticed Draco staring at our compartment. "Girls," he scoffed before going on his way. "Busybody!" I shouted, opening the compartment door. "Prat!" He shouted back. I gave him my love in the form of my favorite finger. Merlin, my brother's an arse.

•••

"Are you graduating early then?" Cynthia asked as we walked back from the loo. The boys finally found our compartment so we had to go to the loo to change into our robes. "Of course not, just with more credits," I explained. "You Evan's are odd," she told me. "We're aware Cynthi-Expecto Patronum!" I shouted as I cast my wandless patronus charm at the dementor. "Let's go," I told Cynthia. She nodded her agreement.

Why on earth are there dementors here? "Because Sirius Black's escaped," Cynthia explained. "Did I accidentally say that in your head?" I asked. "Yup," she answered. "I'm still trying to control that, sorry," I apologized. She shrugged. Being a natural mind magician is bloody hard. "We're here," Cynthia said as she knocked on the compartment door.

"Where's everyone else?" Cyrus asked. "Still in the loo, I hope," I answered, "some cretin saw fit to let dementors on the train." Albus Bloody Fucking Dumbledore! "CIA, HARRY FAINTED!" Blair shouted as she rushed into the compartment. "What?!" I asked. "He just up and fainted, that's what his Weasley said!" she explained as she pulled me towards his compartment. DUMBLEDORE!

"Harry, are you all right?" I asked as I stormed into his compartment. He nodded. "I think so, a professor gave me chocolate, and that kind of helped," he explained. "Why are there professors in here?" Blair asked. Weasley shrugged, "I don't know, he was a scruffy old wanker through," he answered. Blair and I shared a look. "Gather your things, there's an empty compartment across from ours," I ordered them. "Why?" Harry asked. "Because I said so," I told him. What is Dumbledore's problem?