Prank or Hex?

September 1, 1991
~Lucia~

"Now remember to be careful, don't get in trouble, don't get caught," dad said as he and Cissy (I couldn't bring myself to call her Mum) lead us to the platform

"Now remember to be careful, don't get in trouble, don't get caught," dad said as he and Cissy (I couldn't bring myself to call her Mum) lead us to the platform. "We won't," I assured him. "I know it's not like Beauxbatons, but I'm sure you're excited to get back to Slytherin," Cissy said stroking my hair.

I did my third year at Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts because I was selected for an exchange program. It was me and three other people (one from each house). The girls went to Beauxbatons and boys to Durmstrang. While we were gone two students from both schools attended Hogwarts.

Draco left after one of his friends and it was just me, Cissy, and Dad. "Look at me," he said. I looked straight in his eyes. "I'll see you in October alright," I nodded, "have a good term," he told me. I hugged him and then I hugged Cissy before running to find Marcus and Blair on the train. I held my cat,Lily (named after my mum), in my arms as I climbed onto the train and looked for my best friend and my boyfriend.

"She's back!" I heard as I walked past a certain compartment. Lily jumped out of my arms and into my boyfriend's lap. "Blair!" I exclaimed. "Third year was so horrible without you, I had no one," Blair said. "Oi! You had me you git!" Marcus said slapping her arm.

"He was moping into his racing broom the whole time you were gone," Blair smirked. "Only because I missed my favorite chaser," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I sat with them and and we talked about what happened while I was gone.

•••

"Cia get up!" I rolled my eyes to find Draco poking my side. "What?" I asked. "Harry Potter missed the train!" He exclaimed. I shared a look with Blair and we looked at Marcus who was glaring at my brother.

"Missed the train?" Blair asked. "That's not even the best part!" Draco exclaimed. "There's more?!" Marcus asked incredulously. "They're flying behind it in a muggle car," Blaise said. "Ohhh this is great!" Marcus said kissing me onto his lap. "I'll believe it when I see it," I said. "Let's see it then," Draco said dragging me out of the compartment and to the back of the train.

"Look Cia, it's the car!" Draco exclaimed. "Oh isn't it great, he's definitely going to get expelled now!" Draco tugged on my shirt excitedly. "It's definitely something," I agreed.

"What's the matter Granger, sad that you're boyfriend's gotten himself expelled?" Draco asked. "Shut up Malfoy, or you'll be expelled,"a Weasley twin said. "Make me, Weasel," Draco spat. The Weasley boy shoved him into the window and that's when I made myself known.

"Oi Weasel!" I shout pushing him off my brother. He glared at me while I glared right back. "You better keep your hands off my brother Weasel," I growled. "Or what?" No one messes with Draco besides me. "Or I'll hex you to bits," I glared, "Now, do you need me to continue or can you keep your claws to yourself?" I asked.