"What the hell are you doing here?" Despite the pain, you croaked out your anger, making Namjoon nervous. He swallowed hard.

Your captor, momentarily ignored, couldn't fathom being dismissed so easily.

"Y-Y/N"

"What Y/N!? How did you end up here, Namjoon?" You gritted your teeth, forcefully breaking free from your captor's grasp, stumbling as you approached the bound man before you.

"I... I came for you," Namjoon whispered innocently, locking eyes with you, rendering you speechless. All this time, you thought you were trapped in darkness, without hope...Without hope because you knew no one would ever find you if you were to die here tonight. Overwhelmed, tears welled in your eyes as you gazed upon his injured state.

In the middle of the night, the tough Y/N felt vulnerable. This vulnerability emerged when a person lost in a dark cave suddenly spotted a small light.

There was somebody for you who was suffering just like you 

You thought you could handle this alone, without telling your family. But you were wrong. You thought you could survive in this dangerous place. Your arrogance is what got you into trouble in this dungeon today.

"You shouldn't have taken your life for granted like this" you whispered as your hands shook uncontrollably with rising anxiety. Namjoon slowly shook his head biting his lips controlling his emotions 

"For you .... always..." he whispered 

Your arrogance and overconfidence made two lives in danger; you were responsible for his state. a guilty sob broke out of you, you noticed his condition, he looked horrible 

not like the Seoul's topmost attorney, not like the well-groomed man he always seemed, your words died in your throat looking at his condition that was all because of you. 

The guilt had a huge weight on your chest, his painful whisper which held a warm tone worsened it more. Your hand trembled in the urgency to touch him but when you were about to you were snatched harshly by your neck by your captor.

the rational part of your mind was debating whether you should even feel guilt for the man in front of you but you successfully muted that part of your mind 

"Tsk I hate your kind of people, whenever see their loved ones they go numb" Taehyung amusedly watched their very teardrop clearing your dirty cheek on its way. 

"But we aren't shooting a drama here now, are we? ....  tell me where's my stuff" he growled clenching his hand gripping your neck, he expected a broken women to witness in your eyes but instead he found something psychotic 

You smiled warmly and softly said, "Don't know"

Perhaps, after enduring frustration, guilt, and emotional exhaustion for over ten hours, you reached your breaking point. You were already emotionally drained before being abducted, so this new situation was only pushing you further to the brink.

Taehyung's furious eyes were left open with the shock, his expression matched with Namjoon but both has distinct reasons 

Namjoon couldn't overcome the shock because he knew the struggles and self-debating, he went through to provide your that file anonymously, and Taehyung was because he was sure he saw with own eyes the file in your hand in that photo that unknown man sent him.

"don't fuck with me right now, bitch" Taehyung growled again, lifting his hand in air 

"Keep your hands off her Kim" Namjoon snarled dangerously, he almost resembled an injured lion for a moment "You hurt her once again and I swear on my life, I'll end you"